• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Subhash

A online Graph plotting program

This is a online graph plotting program which can plot any number of X,Y coordinates or any function of X. It has many inbuilt mathematical and logical functions which can be used to plot functions. The list of functions and help on other features can be found in the detailed help provided with...
  2. Subhash

AHPlace is returning on July 2007

Recently I got the news that AHPlace is coming back. They will be having same plans and same support team. If it really does then it's a good news. :beer: See their site http://ahplace.com I used to be with Ahplace and I really felt bad when it closed down. Though the reason they showed for...
  3. Subhash

What happened to EJ.AM?

Any one know What happened to EJ.Am? The site is completely down for more than 12 hrs. I never experienced such long downtime with ej.am before. I didn't got any prior notice about this down time, so i was wondering that nay one know anything about it. While checking I found that cPanel...
  4. Subhash

Is here any one from Athnahost.com?

Is here anybody form athnahost.com. From today morning athnahost.com is totally down. It has been more than 6 hrs with continuous downtime. I am using account from athnahost.com for the last three months, but till date it never had any big downtimes, infact it only had 3-4 downtimes for few...
  5. Subhash

Why my rep is not updating?

I think I have enough rep points to show different status, but it still shows "unknown quantitity at this point". What is the problem with it?
  6. Subhash

Probably a mistake in the Free Hosting Offers forum

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2185400 http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2184975 These two threads are made sticky, probably this was done by some mistake. If it is a mistake please fix it or if it is not so then I am sorry.
  7. Subhash

Stop Spam in the forum

Someone is spamming in the "Free Hosting Offers" forum. http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2185571 http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2185566 http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2185533...
  8. Subhash

Bryansoft Webhosting gone..

Bryansoft.com, free webhosting providing 2GB space. However, it is now gone, they had many members from here (FWS). They say that their system has been hacked so they are closing the free webhosting forever. They started few weeks before and now they are closing. This is what shown when you...
  9. Subhash

Raversworld.com

Does any one know What happened to Raversworld.com? for number of days it shows account suspended page. It had a good start and had a good uptime. At the beginning they claims to have no downtime.
  10. Subhash

How can I block an domain from being indexed in google.

I have two domains pointed to same site. Both of them are indexed by google. However I only want one domain to be listed in Google and to exclude the other. How can I do this?
  11. Subhash

.info.tm domains are not crawled by Google.

Recently I discovered that .info.tm are not crawled by google. Do you know why? It is not even accepted by webmasters tool. When you try to include a .info.tm domain it would say "General HTTP error: Domain name not found". Whereas the site is absolutely fine. This happens to all .info.tm...
  12. Subhash

How do you think about Cybertoad.net hosting?

I personally have a bitter experience with cybertoad.net hosting. Once I submitted a request for free account. It was told that I would be informed by email after the administrator’s review whether my hosting request would be accepted or denied. I repeatedly checked the status, and each time it...
  13. Subhash

How many post counts required to set avatars?

In my user control panel I don't find any option for Avatars. I think it is post based. How many post count is required to get option to set avatars on my account. Please specify me the correct no of post counts.
  14. Subhash

Any site that offers free domains like .com .net .org etc.

Can any one tell me a site where i can get free domains (TLD) like .com .net .org .co.in etc for free in return of forum posting or something like that. Having full ontrol on the domain. Suggest me such site which will require least posting and must provide yearly renewal of the provided doamins.
  15. Subhash

[PHP] Help me to find md5 hash for a directory

Can any one help me to find the md5 hash for a whole directory. I want this to make a automatic backup program in php. Plz help me, If you can write a function to do that then it will be better. :confused4
  16. Subhash

Best Free domain? uni.cc or freedns

Uni.cc and the domains provided by freedns both provide free domains/subdomains with dns control. I can not understand which will be more relaible for my site. Relability in the sense which will not stop thier service or something else happens so that I will have to change the address of my...
  17. Subhash

Help me uderstand this script

I got a free file uploading script. But when I install it on my server it doesn't work. When i tried to find the bug I found that the index file of the program contains something which I could't understand. I think it is encoded in some way and the problem is with this only. This script doesn't...
  18. Subhash

Site to site file copy script

Can any on suggest me any script that can copy/upload file from another website by providing the url. That may be a free php script or some package.
  19. Subhash

ZIP/UNZIP scriprt or program

Can any one suggest me a php based program or package (free) by which i can Zip and Unzip (i.e compession/decompression) folders, files in an webbased environment on my server. It could be some kind of filemenager program or package in php available for free which supprots compression and...
  20. Subhash

Nameserver help

For most webhosts they atleat provide 2 nameservers. But my question is that is it necessay to use two nameservers while configuring the domain? What is the advantage of using all nameservers where only one can do the work.
Back