• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Free domain? uni.cc or freedns

Subhash

Uni.cc and the domains provided by freedns both provide free domains/subdomains with dns control. I can not understand which will be more relaible for my site. Relability in the sense which will not stop thier service or something else happens so that I will have to change the address of my site after some days.
Plz suggest which will be better as an permanent site adderess.

they're both reliable. as far as i know, uni.cc put ads, but i don't know much about freedns.

Thanks, for your valuable suggestions.
Uni.cc doesn't actually put ads they asks to place a small icon on the first page.

Any more suggestions are welcome.

I've been using dot.tk for quite a long time (I could disable all those ads, so my site was completely ad free). However, since about a month ago, when they redesigned their site, I'm no more able to remove the ads + the annoying popups. So I've shifted to .co.nr and so far I'm content with it (You can check out my site: www.andrejpariza.co.nr).

Andrej, neither .tk nor co.nr provides dns control. They can not be used as domains. However uni.cc and freedns domains provide dns control and can be used as domains. You might also try these youself.
I am actually confused which one is better to use

I don't want to try any other TLD domain offers. They have many catchs behind.

Just suggest me Which domains are better uni.cc or freedns domains.

Back