• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How many post counts required to set avatars?

Subhash

In my user control panel I don't find any option for Avatars. I think it is post based. How many post count is required to get option to set avatars on my account. Please specify me the correct no of post counts.

Last edited:
none, it must just be real small..

But in my user control panel i don't find any option to set avatars. That's why i think it is post count dependent. If it is not so, then let me know from where I have to set the avatar.

100 perhaps? I don't have access to the admincp so we'll have to wait for an answer from the admins :)

All I have is

Control Panel:

Settings & Options
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options

You need 50 posts to set an initial avatar, then as your post count grows you can use larger images.

If you've just got 50 posts, vBulletin updates user accounts with a CRON job so come back in about 24 hours and it should be there.

Yes, Now I can see the avatar option. Previously is was't there, probably Colin is right vBulletin needs 24 hrs to update accounts with CRON job and probaly I completed 50 posts yestarday only.

Thank you all for your help.

Back