• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is here any one from Athnahost.com?

Subhash

Is here anybody form athnahost.com. From today morning athnahost.com is totally down. It has been more than 6 hrs with continuous downtime. I am using account from athnahost.com for the last three months, but till date it never had any big downtimes, infact it only had 3-4 downtimes for few minutes. What happened to athnahost.com?

Last edited:
Sorry you are having problems, but I can see it's up at the moment, hope your site is ok.

Now the problem is that, it is going down frequently, sometimes it may happen that it is up for a moment and then down in the next moment.
I contacted their support, they told that due to some reasons they are hitting their resource limit, that's why this frequent downtimes is happening, they need to have a server upgrade for this. Hope this will be solved soon, it is a real good hosting, they never had such problems before and I was really satisfied with their service.

But maybe it'll be better for you to have the other package plan or even to have VPS not to have a downtime anymore.

Back