• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Do you think hosts should be in business if they can not answer support tickets...

Do you think hosts should be in business if they can not answer tickets lets say in 30 min or less? I would say answer them in a timely fassion, but what do you consider timely? 1hr - 5hrs - 18hrs? Setup time: 8 hours unanswered ticket: going on 3.5 hrs. some people have a business to...
  2. G

I need help setting up VPS.

I need help setting up *unmanged* vps. so far the only thing installed is: CentOS Webadmin anyone willing to help install what it needs? FTP MySql PHP and whatever else any typical VPS may need... Thanks
  3. G

Anyone want to share VPS/Costs?

What you will get: (choose from) CPU: 1 ghz hd 20 gig bw 1000 gig ram 512 mb cPanel OS: CentOS 100mps USA $15/mo CPU: 1.5ghz hd 50 gig bw 1000 gig ram 1 gig cPanel OS: CentOS 100mps USA $20/mo CPU: 2.0ghz hd 100 gig bw 2000 gig ram 1.5 gig cPanel OS: CentOS 100mps USA $25/mo * unlimited...
  4. G

Small VPS needed / unix / USA

need small VPS: 10g hd (min) or your offer 100g bw (min) or your offer - Panel- In order to keep costs low, does not have to be cpanel, but will need to see a demo of your panel. - PHP & MySQL - 99.5% Uptime (see im easy) - Reliable uptime - unlimited resources, addons, mysql, etc...
  5. G

ISO Reliable Host w/ PDO Support

Requirements: 5,000mb hd (min) 50,000mb bw (min) - PDO Support (required) - cPanel Only - PHP & MySQL - 99.9% Uptime - 50 FTP - 50 addon/domains - 50 mysql I am on my second host already, and I have not been able to get the help desk to work, which requires PDO/MySQL support. I can...
  6. G

[WTB] Kayako Support Suite v3 + Brand Free + Insta Alert

Looking for Kayako Support Suite v3 Must be brand free Must have insta alert Please send me a PM of what amount you are asking. Be prepared to verify ownership with kayako. Thanks
  7. G

cPanel / Shared / USA / Reliable Host

USA Only cPanel Only 10-25g HD 250-1000g BW Unlimited Add-on Domains Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited Databases Fantastico or Softaculous provide cpanel transfer from old host. How long have you been in business? What is your server...
  8. G

Host says they do not have time for me at midnight on a sunday!

Hosting Provider: I am sorry but I don't feel we will be the provider for you. If midnight on a Sunday to my personal email does not get answered fast enough for you, I am sure that waiting a few minutes to an hour during normal business hours will not be fast enough for you. I sent an email...
  9. G

[Request] VPS Reseller

[Request] VPS / Reseller Plan I was thinking about getting a VPS, then I thought, why not just get a VPS Reseller, then I ran across this post. OpenVZ 200 GB's Disk Space 2048 MB's RAM 4 x 2.4GHz CPU 2 IP's 1000Mbit Port 10 TB's Bandwidth Fully Managed cPanel/WHM $49.95/Month...
  10. G

Looking for Reliable VPS

I am looking for a VPS. Since money is always an issue, then I can also be flexible +/-. Let me know what is on your mind. Just post your best offer. If i like what I see, then I will contact you for more info regarding your services. Fully Managed VPS / Firewall & Security, and maybe...
  11. G

My host does not allow live chat/shoutcast..

This really sucks...I have a new forum, so no big deal...I ask my host which is very good by the way, can I put up live chat...Did not think it would be a problem on a forum with like 3,000 posts, and only 1-3 users floating around, and they told me no...wtf? are you serious? They told me to...
  12. G

Looking for VB partner / Forum Startup...

I am looking for a VB forum parter that would be interested in starting up a VB forum. I am only looking for inital start up costs, so the partner is not tied to any future financial costs of the forum. 1: Startup costs (limited to no future investments) 2: partner that knows VB inside...
  13. G

ISO IPB Forum Help. (paid help)

I am starting a new IPB Christain Forum. Since I do not know much about IPB forum script, I am seeking help with the forum. Fix Forum Issues, Set up/Install mods, improve the forum, forum advice or anything the forum may need or require, and if the forum starts to take off, some admin forum...
  14. G

VPS Help!

I am considering going with a VPS. The only thing I really know is cPanel/WHM and we know this is not free. Since I want to offer reseller hosting. Is there any alternate panels compared to cPanel/WHM that are free? I am thinking the OS will be: CentOS 5.5 32 bit Thanks all
  15. G

need cPanel/WHM Reseller hosting

I am looking for fast stable reseller hosting. I have already contacted a few hosts on FWS, either slow or no responses, which concerns me. cPanel / WHM Diskspace: 10+ GB BandWidth: 100+ GB unlimited features: domains/email/etc Fantastico/Softaculous Private Name Server RVSkin/RV Site...
  16. G

ISO Reseller w/ stable hosting

I am looking to start off with a reseller account, in the future I may upgrade to VPS (depending on site success) cpanel/WHM (a must) Webspace: 10-20+ Gigs Bandwidth: 50-250+ Gigs Unlimited: Email/MYSQL/Unlimited Domains, etc. DDOS Protection Fantastico or the other script...
  17. G

MrHostUk - Please read...

Your site has been unreachable for about a week now, and my domains/ftp has been unreachable about the same time... I am not sure what is going on over there, but I have cancelled my subscription, since I am not been able to access anything in about a week or so now.. Thanks
  18. G

about to start free hosting...help...

ok guys..I am getting ready to start off by offering free hosting.. What do you guys think a free provider should offer, I will sure have the following: cPanel / iPanel with most features that come with cpanel What do you guys think I should start off with on offering free hosting...
  19. G

What is Best Support Ticket System?

I am looking for the best support ticketing system? Kayako http://www.kayako.com/ Kayako seems to be at the top of the list for now. if you guys know any better, then please list. Thank-You
  20. G

High Server Load?

I just setup a live stats check for the server. at one point the current load said 250% what do you guys think? http://www.seolinkspider.com/status/ Thanks
Back