• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request] VPS Reseller

gotlinks

[Request] VPS / Reseller Plan

I was thinking about getting a VPS, then I thought, why not
just get a VPS Reseller, then I ran across this post.

OpenVZ
200 GB's Disk Space
2048 MB's RAM
4 x 2.4GHz CPU
2 IP's
1000Mbit Port
10 TB's Bandwidth
Fully Managed
cPanel/WHM
$49.95/Month
$549.45/Year

So what do you guys think?

Feel free to place your offers.

Last edited:
A VPS reseller just means that you resell VPS services. You have a VPS, which is what you're looking for I beleive, and then you have a reseller account.

A reseller account allows you to host multiple domains/websites on one account using WHM (Web Host Manager) to setup and control multiple websites/accounts.

A VPS is your own server with full root access. These are best if your website has a lot of traffic, uses a lot of bandwidth or uses a lot of system resources.

If your website(s) aren't very resource intensive, a reseller account may suite your needs. It all depends on how heavy your website is on the server really.

Good luck!

A VPS reseller just means that you resell VPS services. You have a VPS, which is what you're looking for I beleive, and then you have a reseller account.

A reseller account allows you to host multiple domains/websites on one account using WHM (Web Host Manager) to setup and control multiple websites/accounts.

A VPS is your own server with full root access. These are best if your website has a lot of traffic, uses a lot of bandwidth or uses a lot of system resources.

If your website(s) aren't very resource intensive, a reseller account may suite your needs. It all depends on how heavy your website is on the server really.

Good luck!

That is correct. I am not looking to sell VPS services.

I would want a VPS, then WHM so that I could sell hosting to
others, and they would be on my VPS, and I do not even expect
to sell that much, maybe even just enough to pick up my tab, as
I do not plan on going into the hosting business....

That is correct. I am not looking to sell VPS services.

I would want a VPS, then WHM so that I could sell hosting to
others, and they would be on my VPS, and I do not even expect
to sell that much, maybe even just enough to pick up my tab, as
I do not plan on going into the hosting business....

Wait...so...you want a VPS as well as WHM/cPanel?
Why not just get a VPS with WHM/cPanel on it? That way you could run your site and sell a few accounts to pay the upkeep?

Wait...so...you want a VPS as well as WHM/cPanel?
Why not just get a VPS with WHM/cPanel on it? That way you could run your site and sell a few accounts to pay the upkeep?

I think we are all confusing one another.

The VPS should come with cPanel/WHM...

Thats why I posted that offer above to show what another
host offered another member, and it shows cPanel/WHM....
but can someone offer a similar package that is on a
reliable server, and not oversold...the host claims his
package is not being oversold, but I am having a hard
time getting ahold of this host, and that is an issue within itself.

rofl....

I can not help but to have a nervous break down when looking for a new provider....

Last edited:
The offer you posted in your request looks to be the best one. As fully managed anything is expensive if it is full management. Especially with the specs listed with it.

The offer you posted in your request looks to be the best one. As fully managed anything is expensive if it is full management. Especially with the specs listed with it.

I agree if he can live up to his end, and he is not pulling a fast one.

like i said, his replies are very slow, and this is a sure
indication/sign of lack of support, and that is a high concern.

Everyone is welcome to place their offers also, and we will
see where this may lead if the above host does not pull through....

===============
as suspected this will be a lack of support issue...

I am sorry but I don't feel we will be the provider for you. If midnight on a Sunday to my personal email does not get answered fast enough for you, I am sure that waiting a few minutes to an hour during normal business hours will not be fast enough for you.

This alone tells me that he has a poor level of support. If i send an email to my current support at 2am,
then mostly I would get a reponse within an hour maybe 2 max, so dumping me tells me alot right there, and
it I did not send email to his personal email, it was his company email.

and he is over playing this. I sent him the last email around 2am, and it is now 1pm.
so it took roughly 12 hours just for him to answer non-support questions? I would hate
to think the wait time if I would have had actual support issues, and I would also bet
that if his support level does not match his offer level, then it is a bogus offer (oversold)

Last edited:
Standard VPS #4
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

» Guaranteed RAM: 2.5GB
» RAID-10 Storage: 150GB
» Premium Bandwidth: 2,000GB Per Month
» Instant OS Reloads / Reboots / TUN/TAP
» Burstable Port Speed: 100 MBPS
» Dedicated IP: 2
» £34.96 Per Month

Read More | Order Now

== 2.5Ghz Guaranteed CPU.
== cPanel/WHM is optional and is available on order form. If you choose cPanel/WHM, we install/setup cPanel/WHM for you with the setup of VPS.
== 24/7 support guaranteed.
== 99.9% uptime guaranteed.
== VPS servers upgrades are available at anytime.

We accept all major credit cards, paypal, alertpay, moneybookers and liberty reserve as payment methods.

Good Morning,
You had no problems getting ahold of me via my personal email address telling me that I am nothing but an overseller and that I can't possible offer you said services. After explaining my company and proving that we can indeed provide that level. You replied that you wanted the above plan but at less then half the price.

You then emailed me 2 more times asking where I was and why I was not answering you at Midnight on a Sunday.

So again and this time publicly. I wish you the best of luck in your search, as we are not the provider for you.

Thanks,
Anthony

Good Morning,
You had no problems getting ahold of me via my personal email address telling me that I am nothing but an overseller and that I can't possible offer you said services. After explaining my company and proving that we can indeed provide that level. You replied that you wanted the above plan but at less then half the price.

You then emailed me 2 more times asking where I was and why I was not answering you at Midnight on a Sunday.

So again and this time publicly. I wish you the best of luck in your search, as we are not the provider for you.

Thanks,
Anthony

I was not even going to mention your name, so you are sucking
yourself into this one, that is not quite true, your business email
is not a personal email, if you had problems with this, why did
you even respond so late in the night on a sunday? If you can not
follow through on support/emails, then you are in the wrong business,
you would have been best just to turn your autoresponder on saying
we will answer your questions Mon-Fri or whatever, if you can not
finish what you start, then do not try, you will just fail...

not true again, I did not ask you for the exact level of service
for half, i asked for 100 GB HD, and 5TB...that is not asking
for the same service, I was asking for half the service at
half the price, so you did not even read what I asked for correctly.

dude, you have already told me everything I need to
know about your hosting, you do not need to respond.

You are also taking this personal. You have a sure
quick fire attitude, and dumped a potential paying client.

But hey, if this is how you want to run your hosting business
into the ground, then I have no problems with that, you just
save me a lot of time upfront on finding a good provider compared to a bad one.

I actually wish you the best of luck, as my future isnt the issue, yours is...

Last edited:
Have you already done a search via Google on all possible VPS reseller hosting deals. there are many web hosting providers offering such solutions, so you can compare all of them and choose the best one.

Back