• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ISO Reliable Host w/ PDO Support

gotlinks

Requirements:

5,000mb hd (min)
50,000mb bw (min)

- PDO Support (required)
- cPanel Only
- PHP & MySQL
- 99.9% Uptime
- 50 FTP
- 50 addon/domains
- 50 mysql

I am on my second host already, and I have not been able to get the help desk to work, which requires PDO/MySQL support.
I can not keep paying for hosts that support pdo, but the script still does not work, so therefore I must ask for a 3 day free
trial to see if the help desk works.

The host says - We find nothing wrong, not willing to go any futher.
Helpdesk says - Contact host its their problem.

If you can not provide a free trial (upto 3 days), no need wasting time posting your offer.

Last edited:
If you could give me the list of all the requirements of the script, I'll double check and compare them with one of my servers.
Secondly, could you please give me a link to a working installation of the helpdesk?

LiteSpeed ⇔ cPanel ⇔ PHP 5.2/5.3 ⇔ Softaculous ⇔ RVSiteBuilder ⇔ R1Soft ⇔ Get 50% OFF

Hello , we would recommend our below litespeed powered web hosting plan:

Receive 50% OFF! Limited Time Special Offer Only! Don't Miss Out!
Promotional Code: halfcrocweb
»»»»»»
Egg Croc
»»»»»»

» RAID Protected Storage: 10 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 100 GB
» Latest cPanel with Softaculous - LiteSpeed Web Server - PHP 5.2 & 5.3 - RVSiteBuilder Pro - Hourly R1Soft CDP Backups
» 24/7 Technical Support - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee - Free Migration

Starting at $2.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
More Info l Order Now

Please note, our servers have PDO, pdo_mysql, and pdo_sqlite enabled. If you would like a 3 day trial, contact us either through private message or come online on our live chat.

Last edited:
Hi gotlinks,

I can offer you either an exact match to your plan or a preset plan with 6,000MB Disk Space & 60,000MB Premium Bandwidth and would be happy to give you a free trial to test if your software works. This service costs just £3.50 per month.

You may be asking what separates us from the competition? Well, NC-Designs.co.uk have been active in the marketplace since 2008 offering high security hosting solutions to both local business and global customers. The technology we have worked on and the experience we have gained has been bundled into our Shared services with all of the passion that we offer. Our support is friendly, helpful & efficient and doesn't prioritise.

Over time naturally we have developed into something quite special offering our Shared Hosting crammed full of features. These include:
■ LiteSpeed Web Server - Highly customised and optimised for our customers to put every bit of available power into rendering your PHP scripts in just milliseconds.
■ Our redundant nameserver system offers global connection times providing a response throughout the world of under 200ms, now that is quick!
■ We use cPanel 11.28.X, the latest cPanel on the market to date with a variety of useful features including daily redundancy backups that you are free to download or restore from yourself.
■ Many more features that I am sure you will have the chance to experience should you choose us!

I see you are asking specifically for PDO within your package - Well I am happy to say that our service does provide PDO, PDO_mysql, PDO_sqlite/sqlite2.

I hope you can come along and experience what our service is all about and the quality of service that we offer that keeps so many clients coming back for more!

https://nc-designs.co.uk/litespeed-hosting/

To claim your free trial just contact our Presales Support right here - https://nc-designs.co.uk/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=10

Best Regards,
Chris Page
Managing Director

Last edited:
I can offer you a custom plan with exactly what your looking for. Willing to offer you free till the end of the month and any help needed to get your script working. Pm me and I will set up your custom plan.

Back