• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ISO Reseller w/ stable hosting

gotlinks

I am looking to start off with a reseller account, in the future
I may upgrade to VPS (depending on site success)

cpanel/WHM (a must)

Webspace: 10-20+ Gigs
Bandwidth: 50-250+ Gigs

Unlimited: Email/MYSQL/Unlimited Domains, etc.

DDOS Protection

Fantastico or the other script installer or both.

Private Nameserver

Platform: Any free unix type.

Payment: Month-Month

I maybe interested in shoutcast also, but I do have questions...Is shoutcast
about playing the radio online? There are tons of places to get online
radio links, so what is so special about shoutcast? and is there any BW
restrictions on the use of Shoutcast?

Please do not post an offer if you have not been around for at least
two years with a very stable server. My worst gripe is ending up
with webhosts that are up and down 50 times a day.

Please do not make offers that you can not backup.

What can you offer for $15-20/mo ?

Thank-You

Last edited:
Not been around two years but I thought I'd still give it a shot, age isn't everything you know :p

20 GB Space
160 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
160 cPanel account limit
Unlimited cPanel features(domains, ftp accounts,email etc)
Overselling enabled
Custom nameservers
Installatron/Softaculous Auto Installers
FREE FFMPEG/RVSkin/RV Site Builder
Daily R1Soft backups
$7.95/month - More Details/Order

We will be adding VPS services sometime around October/November, perhaps in time for your site's expansion.:)

age is not always important, but it is an important for me...of course someone could be around for 5 years and have crappy service, and I would not suspect they have crappy service if they have been around for 5 years as they would quickly loose clients.

I have quickly jumped into hosts into the past to get problems, and I have jumped into hosting, and the host went under within 3 months, so the greater your time up, then the greater chance you will not be closing down soon, as I hate having to move everything over
if a host does close down unexpectedly, downtime, etc..its just a hastle to quickly jump into a host without knowing much.

I would like to offer you Beem Host Junior Linux Reseller Package

20GB Disk Space
200GB Bandwidth
Private Name Servers
Latest cPanel/WHM
Fantastico Deluxe & Rvskins
Unlimited: Email/MYSQL/Unlimited Domains and other features
CentOS operating system node
99.9% uptime guarantee
30 days moneyback guarantee

Only for $16.95/month (available on month-month basis with first month under money back guarantee)

Package URL: http://www.beemhost.com/resellers/linux/junior.html

Ability to upgrade to our fully managed VPS if your needs goes to it, have a look at our VPS packages here: http://www.beemhost.com/vps/linuxvps.html

We are in business since 2 years and happily accept all major credit/debit cards, paypal via 2checkout.com, liberty reserve, perfect money, alertpay, wire transfer and westron union.

If you are looking for a secure, reliable and recognized web host then check us out. First off, we've been in the business as WebLyte for over two years now and date back to 2004 under a different business name within this industry. We own all of our hardware and our datacenter is located in nearby downtown Jacksonville, FL.

If you are willing to use your budget max I can assure that you'll receive an excellent package created with you in mind. What I propose to you is the following:

Plan: Venture
Storage Space:[strike]10GB[/strike] 20GB
Data Transfer:[strike]100GB[/strike] 200GB
Latest Stable cPanel + Softaculous + SiteBuilder + RVSkin
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Domains Hostable: Unlimited
Nightly Backups!
Instant Setup!

Price: $20.00/mo

This is a custom solution created for you based off of what you need. Click here to purchase this special account. Please be sure to use promo code: gotlinks72010 We've got an excellent network with great uptime. We monitor our services constantly to ensure the best of service is delivered. We also offer a 31 day money back guarantee just in case you are not happy.

Join us!

Last edited:
age is not always important, but it is an important for me...of course someone could be around for 5 years and have crappy service, and I would not suspect they have crappy service if they have been around for 5 years as they would quickly loose clients.

I have quickly jumped into hosts into the past to get problems, and I have jumped into hosting, and the host went under within 3 months, so the greater your time up, then the greater chance you will not be closing down soon, as I hate having to move everything over
if a host does close down unexpectedly, downtime, etc..its just a hastle to quickly jump into a host without knowing much.

Hmm, I couldn't agree any less. Changing hosts and moving your website is quite the hassle and annoying. If you go with ExcelledHost, we can transfer your site(s) to our servers and the minimum downtime would be the domain propagation. :beer:

Hi,

Being a webmaster and updating several popular websites myself, I know how difficult and time consuming host searches are. I'm very excited to announce that you can finally get the hosting which is designed by real webmasters for other webmasters like you. DimeReseller, established in 2005 and acquired by web software development company in June 2010, now offers premium shared and reseller hosting packages designed to meet and exceed professional webmaster needs.

I believe that Reseller 2 package perfectly suits your hosting needs:

***RESELLER PACKAGE DETAILS***
- 20 GB disk space
- 200 GB monthly bandwidth
- Unlimited hosted domains
- Unlimited parked domains
$15.00 per month and lower!

Our team is aware of enormous competition between today's webmasters, and we realize that money-saving now is more important than ever. If you order ANY package for 6 months, you get 1 month free. Or order the same package for 12 months and get 2 months free.

It's no secret that in some situations you may need a very special service to satisfy your hosting needs. If it happens, build your own hosting package at a price you want to pay!

We understand that you may still have additional questions or comments, so please simply contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You are welcome to reply to this thread, send a private message, or submit contact form and one of our friendly sale representatives will be glad to answer all questions you may have.

Back