• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is Best Support Ticket System?

i agree with john.
the build in ticket system in WHMCS is very good, plus the advantage is i do not need to do everything separately.

while trellisdesk, i did tried it b4.
i can say that it is a very good ticket system.

kayako is way too expensive, although it is very good

i agree with john.
the build in ticket system in WHMCS is very good, plus the advantage is i do not need to do everything separately.

while trellisdesk, i did tried it b4.
i can say that it is a very good ticket system.

kayako is way too expensive, although it is very good

I have no plans on using WHMCS. I need something independent.
I may settle for something so-so until I have a real reason
to buy the best (kayako) I can afford it, but I would just rather use
the money in other needed areas.

now if i already had a few paid signups, then I would
of course strongly consider buying it.

If you have WHMCS, just use its built-in support/ticket system. Its good as-is. I've had no problems with it. If you want live chat, just buy the live chat system from Kayako. Cheap addition to WHMCS's support system.

Im also looking for a help desk, Clinetexec is pretty not that good in support. I have a really low budget any one have any help desk that can sutie me?

i vote to WHMCS support system too.
if u r already using WHMCS, just use it.
unless you are using other billing systems that do not have the support ticket function build in

Is it worth buying a support system (ticket). while so many free wares are available with updates?

Back