• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. }:8) Supermoo

Buying websites - 7k+ Visitors Daily

A reputable company has approached me to find webmasters willing to sell their website(s). They are interested in finding websites that meet the following criteria; 7,000 or greater unique visitors daily (~200k+ /month) Related to one of the following areas; Website services - eg...
  2. }:8) Supermoo

Hey Toefur

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :biggrin2: Big 20 today, eh? Ahhh... hope you have a great day! :)
  3. }:8) Supermoo

Happy Birthday Jan!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! :biggrin2:
  4. }:8) Supermoo

Standard Internet launch PPCSE

http://www.sictalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10627 http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18867 What are your thoughts on the matter?
  5. }:8) Supermoo

Banner Rotation Scripts

Hello everyone, I'm just wondering what scripts you're using to rotate your banners and which ones you recommend, and why. Thanks,
  6. }:8) Supermoo

How much... ~200mb space/3gb+ transfer/reliable?

Hello, How much would a hosting account be that includes, roughly: 200MB Storage 3GB Transfer (With extra bandwidth at reasonable amounts) CGI/PHP/MySQL (and the like) Reliable/High up-time Domain hosting Also what packages are on offer similar to this... also if they have message...
  7. }:8) Supermoo

Do you know anything about these companies?

I've just been searching the Internet for affiliate programs, and I was wondering if anyone has any information regarding the following affiliate programs, if you've been payed, any customer support or ideas etc. Albion Medical AssociateLeads AstroBingo Boxfrog Buyright Cashring...
  8. }:8) Supermoo

How often do you browse the Ad Revenue forum?

Another poll, How often do you browse the Ad Revenue forum? Several times a day Daily Several times a week Weekly Several times a month Monthly Several times a year So how often do you come for a read/browse here? :)
  9. }:8) Supermoo

Where are you making the most?

Just thought I'd start a thread to see what advertising format webmasters here are generating the most income from. :biggrin2: CPM Per Impression Basis CPC Per click basis CPL Per lead (free download, registration, email sign-up) CPS Per sale basis So, are you still making the...
  10. }:8) Supermoo

Standard Internet Rule Changes: Non-nude / Model websites

As posted on other forums: Other forums: SICtalk: (Posted as an announcement, no replies) http://www.sictalk.com/forum/announcement.php?s=&forumid=11 GeekVillage/Talk: http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16498 Opinion I'd like to hear your opinions...
  11. }:8) Supermoo

blah

Just testing to see if some words are banned.
  12. }:8) Supermoo

Google introduces PPC Listings

https://adwords.google.com/select Google has added a new sponsorship option, allowing advertisers to pay for a position in their search engine through a Pay-Per-Click model similar to Overture, Findwhat, Kanoodle and other major PPC players. Although it does have some conditions to try and...
  13. }:8) Supermoo

Interesting Article - "Scumware"

I hope if you have the time, that you'll read over the article. This could be a major step in the wrong direction with such a major advertising player backing this new controversial method of advertising. What are your thoughts/opinions?
  14. }:8) Supermoo

Donations through Standard Internet for co-pilot of UA flight #93's family

The link allows SI members to either donate a set amount, or a percentage of their pay cheque to this cause. Standard Internet will then match these donations up to $50,000. Please have a look,
  15. }:8) Supermoo

New targetwords Program.

Details have just surfaced about TargetWords new PPC affiliate program for high-quality, high-traffic websites allowing full co-branding (like SearchFuel & FindIt-Quick!), and allowing you to earn considerable amounts from quality traffic. I've been part of the beta testing and can gladly say...
  16. }:8) Supermoo

Personal Message boxes

Dear Peo, Can we please have larger Personal Message boxes, I hate having to delete messages, although your restrictions are forcing me too. Could they maybe double in size? please? ;) PS. The forum's visitors opinions are in the poll at the top. Thanks,
  17. }:8) Supermoo

Textlinks.com Update

A quick Re-cap, 18c minimum bid reduced to 12c minimum. A list of 6,000 useable terms, avaliable here. Hopefully we should see a little increase,
  18. }:8) Supermoo

CJ removes CPC!

Oh no... :eek: I think I might be leaving cj.com in less than 60 days... :(
  19. }:8) Supermoo

Parsing XML/Formatted TXT into a HTML document.

Okay, this probaly sounds really easy to you intelligent folk, but not to me. ;) How do I change the XML data I've got into a pretty html page for my visitors? I want to make a search-engine using Seachfeed's results and incorporate it into my own layout, I would create boxes for it and...
  20. }:8) Supermoo

Do my new ads fit in with Jenna Jameson and Britney Spears?

I'm hoping that topic gets a few of you in. ;) Well I'll just give you a brief background and ask you your opinons on my updated site layout. As a few of you are most likley aware, most celebrity traffic is fairly useless (not worth much), so to recooperate server costs I've redesigned my...
Back