• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New targetwords Program.

Details have just surfaced about TargetWords new PPC affiliate program for high-quality, high-traffic websites allowing full co-branding (like SearchFuel & FindIt-Quick!), and allowing you to earn considerable amounts from quality traffic. I've been part of the beta testing and can gladly say that this is a very nice program, although it does leave things to be desired in it's customisation, it isn't quite as customisable as FindIt-Quick's co-brand, yet still works well.

TargetWord's Website

As I stated above, they are only accepting high-quality, high-traffic websites so I wouldn't bother trying to get in unless you are a member of a big ad network and can prove that you are of decent size.

For webmasters of medium and smaller websites I still reccomend you look into the following, for similar oppourtunities...
SearchReferral, 50% of the bidded price from Search123.
GenieKnows' Co-brand, Gives you banner revenue and 3-6c per second-click.
SearchTraffic, my old favourite paying 6c per second click and will soon have co-branding.
AdSearches, Advertising.com's search-engine paying 3-12c per first click, with customisation.

Toefur,

My guess would be at around 100,000+ although high-quality websites are also accepted even if they do have low levels of traffic at the moment...

Best of luck with this brilliant program,

Just a question... Do you trust them with our social security number? I mean cant they screw you over?

AndyW,
This has been discussed in these forums several times before, so here is a quick summary of what has come up in the past...
  • Advertising companies need your Social Security Number for taxation purposes.
  • Advertising companies that do not ask for a Social Security Number are more likley to be 'scams' or 'fakes'.
  • Advertising companies that ask for a Social Security Number on sign-up are more likley to be reputable than those who do so afterwards.
I hope that helps you a bit Andy!

OtakuHero,
hehe, you really want a cow as your aviator? I don't think that quite fits in with the OtakuHero theme... ;)

Back