• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Personal Message boxes

Should the Personal Message boxes have more space?

• Yes, enlarge the boxes to double the size.

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Yes, unlimited space and bandwith!!!

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • No, keep them as they are.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No, I don't need messages... remove it all together!

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Dear Peo,

Can we please have larger Personal Message boxes, I hate having to delete messages, although your restrictions are forcing me too.

Could they maybe double in size? please? ;)

PS. The forum's visitors opinions are in the poll at the top.

Thanks,

Woah, you have so many pms that you're forced to ask Peo for more space? :eek: Holy cow! :D

I've had a couple.

You mean we're only allowed 15 messages before we can't receive anymore? That sucks :mad:

The hotmail account that I never use has tons of spam while my other email which I use all the time has almost no spam... I wonder why...

Well, the reason's obvious. You don't use your hotmail account because it has spam... :D

it's just one of those things once an email gets on the spam lists it starts flooding in. I find you get nearly none or 15 a day.

I have one email address balewoo@oneofmydomains.com that i have never used but it gets 10-20 emails a day. I'm not sure why or how but anything that goes to that just goes straight in the bin. somehow it got on a list and then it just starts up :(

Originally posted by LeX
Well, the reason's obvious. You don't use your hotmail account because it has spam... :D
Actually, I signed up for Hotmail cause I was bored and had nothing else to do...

I have not used that email address to sign up for anything.

Well back when I voted on this poll, I hadn't gotten any either, but since then I have gotten about 50 or so.

A good thing would be if there was an easy way to save certain messages. Forward to yourself by email for instance. If there is such an option I haven't found it.

this message limit sucks :(

also it'd be nice if you got told your box was full rather than telling you that pm's have been turned away

Back