• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The "1st Annual FWS Gathering" Discussion

Where would you travel for a FWS gathering?

• Total voters
I had a dream that I was at this thing, except I don't think I saw anyones faces. I heard a women's voice with an Australian accent saying "Throw another shrimp on the barbie," 9I think it's safe to assume that was Jan) Someone also said Wo ist mien strudel, I'm not sure who that was supposed to be. The dream ended with Piers Morgan and some other British guy. It was rather odd I must say.

So when do you guys think would be a good idea to hold this?
Sorry for disturbing your fun an all. ;)

Summer some time ? :) gives everyone time to plan it in to whatever they are doing, and raise the money for coming. Youd get more people by holding it then ;)

London or Florida for me. Those are the two easiest places for me to get to. ;) New York and Sweden would be a possibility, depending on the time of year.

It is when people are not taking it seriously and just rambling on about any random ---- that comes into their head.

It's when everyones scattered and don't have the time or a couple of grand to jet off to a party :D

Well i know Dan is certainly up for this, i would & Decker should as he is a prone alcoholic :p

Right the uk one Dublin sounds attractive for me, not too keen on london everything is so god darn expensive plus i like me Guinesss

Back