• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The "1st Annual FWS Gathering" Discussion

Where would you travel for a FWS gathering?

• Total voters
Dan, you can add 2 options at a time to the poll. I guess it would be better to add a new poll thread with about 10 options as some have already voted for the US option and we don't know where in the US that is. Also, who voted for each option should be public.

Or create a google maps thingy where we locate ourselfs on a map and we can get an idea of where everybody lives. Then make some decisions based on that.

Hm, let's create a new one and try to merge the threads. Not sure if that would be possible, but I'll try now.

I'm sorry, apparently posts from page 2-3 somehow got lost in cyberspace during this move/merge process. I'm very sorry about this. Please post and vote again with the new options.

Maybe one location on each continent? To save us from $1,000+ flights (in your respective currency) for a small meet ...

It'd cost me about that just to get a return flight within Australia :S It's cheaper to fly to Asia and back :D

Where is Scotland there ??

How about Edinburgh, well timed a great place and some possible extras can be included :wink2:

Have a tourism connection or two you know....

Last edited:
It'd cost me about that just to get a return flight within Australia :S It's cheaper to fly to Asia and back :D
Come to Asia for the meet then! :)

Are we going to hook up via webcam for those people who cannot attend physically? If that is the case, I may get a microphone for the meet.

Asia should be on the poll, we have quite a few members from that neck of the woods too.

So you would be going to the Asia one, And peo would be the Uk one

Should make them the 2 official ones since the 2 bosses are going :p

I would possibly go to the usa if i had enough time to save.

Only 10 options are allowed for polls, so I can't add more options. Anyone who would like to vote for Asia, please make a suggestion as to where in Asia you prefer to meet. We'll include it in the next poll where we narrow down the options.

I would of course prefer to meet in Singapore. As aforementioned, I do not have the money to afford a trip anywhere.

I chose Dublin, because although London is easier for me, its more expensive, and it would give me an excuse to travel somewhere ;)

Back