• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The "1st Annual FWS Gathering" Discussion

Where would you travel for a FWS gathering?

• Total voters
Have 2 or gathering 1 in the us one in the uk and idk where els (i think that will kill it though right?)

perhaps just a fws booth at one of the host conventions? I'm guessing a few of you guys would be there anyway.

perhaps just a fws booth at one of the host conventions? I'm guessing a few of you guys would be there anyway.
I reckon Hosting Con would be booked out for this year, but even if it wasn't, I think Peo would need to know who was actually going anyway and who would be prepared to spend some time manning the booth. Good idea in theory though :) :beer:

I reckon Hosting Con would be booked out for this year, but even if it wasn't, I think Peo would need to know who was actually going anyway and who would be prepared to spend some time manning the booth. Good idea in theory though :) :beer:

What about LT pact its cheaper for a booth if I remember correctly.

you do that shte in 09 Ben and Ill be there! - just need time to raise the funds!! :beer:

Last edited:
Back