• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

And on more thing, the wiki really needs to get cleaned up it's completely spam. Try clicking on random page tons of weird pages will just show up.

Also, I still wonder why cpcreator isn't sending out any emails....
That's not the script. That's probably something server side. I test the emails throughly on my gmail account there.
And on more thing, the wiki really needs to get cleaned up it's completely spam. Try clicking on random page tons of weird pages will just show up.
I know about that but i'm a one man army here. The top priority is the script. Now i'm working on a new look and some documentation.

I usually manually go in to mysql and activate the accounts.

Well, you can do that and then create the account with the user details present in the mysql database if you really want to, but I don't really see any point in doing that.

Well, you can do that and then create the account with the user details present in the mysql database if you really want to, but I don't really see any point in doing that.
The thing is, the password is MD5'd. That's why you can't..

[CH]Dan;1008198 said:
Actually it would be able to without alot of edited code. The problem would be, it wouldn't send the first invoice out. Actually, second thoughts. No. Maybe something we do in the future.

but can clients upgrade from different free packages to different free packages? sorry if that's a noobo question

[CH]Dan;1008365 said:
but can clients upgrade from different free packages to different free packages? sorry if that's a noobo question
If it's on the same module. So:
Email Validation -> Email Validation
Post 2 Host -> Post 2 Host
Paid -> Paid

I'll be releasing an updated version which hopefully will cut all these problems out for you.

I tried making a new account on a fresh install, it sent the email out for validation but when you had validated the account it did not send any email with the details the same with the post2host. Also the mass email didn't work either, so only the validation email gets sent.

Last edited:
I tried making a new account on a fresh install, it sent the email out for validation but when you had validated the account it did not send any email with the details the same with the post2host. Also the mass email didn't work either, so only the validation email gets sent.
As said. All emails get sent, that's a problem with Junk or something. Honestly, I use the emails all the time. It uses the same email function. One can't send the other can.

Back