• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Unlimited/Unmetered Bandwidth?

is there a way to check if been limited on the connection or have to share with other server?
  2. T

$3.95 domains

hostway they used to be good support and everything but lately only way to get the support is by the phone and have to wait for at least 15 min.
  3. T

how to check connection for Dedicted server

Yes, so how can I check what do I have my current sever said 10mb when I sign up but the speed download bearly 100KB/s
  4. T

how to check connection for Dedicted server

Hello, Is There a way to check what connection you got ? thanks
  5. T

server connection

thank you for all your answer it's a great help.
  6. T

server connection

It's silly to ask but what is different from 100 Mbps and 100 mb connection port?
  7. T

Webhost Needed for Anime Based Website

it's free what else you ask for just take their offer if site ever down then find the new one that what I do when I start my hentai site
  8. T

What kind of hosting do you want most?

I'll go with Dedicated Server share hosting too many rules
  9. T

need Quote

thank you for all your ofter I found a server =)
  10. T

need Quote

Hello, Please give me quote yearly (US Dollars) for Dedicated Servers Space 350+ GB Bandwidth 10+ Mbps (No Limited of Amount) RAM 3+ GB Pentium 4 3+ GHz IP Addresses 4+ Control Panel cpanel or directadmin Free 7/24 support thank you.
  11. T

free web hosting for a .np domain

check this site out might have what you're looking for http://www.1asphost.com/
  12. T

Any free domains out there? Like ( .org, .net, .nl, .com )

the domain name is cheap less than $7 a year wonder why people keep ask for free ummm may be just want someone else pay for them
  13. T

hotlinks protection

Hello, help please I try too many diffrent codes but doesn't work some is still can link to other site some can't even used on host site. I try this code but block all site RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^$ RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^http://(www\.)?imonserver.net.*$ [NC...
  14. T

125 MB space and 1 whole TERABYTE of BANDWIDTH!!!

I'm about asking the same question.
  15. T

ipb

eight08burner I can't contact you it said you chosen not to receive private messages
  16. T

Is There A Host Like This

yes, you can find it on ebay :P
  17. T

ram for Dedicated Server

thank you all for your answer I just got a server 80GB Space 2500 GB traffic 1000 MB of RAM Pentium III 1.0 GHz hope it will live
  18. T

ram for Dedicated Server

I'm hosting unlicenced Anime and HongKong series do I really need licence for those kind of file ?
  19. T

ram for Dedicated Server

thank your RivaCom I'm planing using about 2-3TB traffic per month isn't too much ? thanks again
  20. T

ram for Dedicated Server

hello, I don't really know much about server for Dedicated Server with 512 MB of ram is good or too slow ? what speed can download with 512 MB of ram ? thanks
Back