• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhost Needed for Anime Based Website

Sakibou

As the title says, I am currently in need of a webhost for my anime based website, Kagirinai Fanatic (http://www.k-fanatic.be).

The website will offer a variety of content: premade and custom made graphics, a discussion forum, anime and manga summaries and reviews, MP3 downloads, AMV downloads, fansub downloads, manga downloads, and other such things of that nature.

My requirements are minimal:

1GB+ Webspace (negotiable)
5GB+ Bandwidth (negotiable)
Email (@k-fanatic.be)
No Ads (preferred, though negotiable)

If anyone knows of any file hosts that would allow me to upload my MP3s, AMVs, and fansubs, please let me know.

If there are any hosts that offer services even close to what I'm requesting and would be willing to host my domain, please post here or PM me.

Last edited:
Thank you both for being so supportive...Can't you just feel the sarcasm?

For your information, I've already come across a host that offers what I'm asking for (aside from the no adds and perhaps the email, though I'm not entirely sure about that one). The only problem was that their service was too complicated.

Last edited:
Really well i'd love to get a hold of that link, im sure ani-m would too.

For your information i'll spell out why its a hopeless cause and why you probably wont get it.

1. MP3 downloads - i doubt you made them, your plan to post OSTs which are copyrighted material. Am I right thus far?

2. fansub downloads - what do you mean? unlicensed material or fan subbed licensed material. There is a difference besides the language.

3. Its hard enough to find 10 gigs here for a normal site, making it an anime site is like double jepeordy

4. Define - and other such things of that nature

So am I right so far? I feel I pretty much nailed it.

Last edited:
1. I plan to post MP3s that are from certain anime, yes. I could easily own the CD from which the MP3 is derived, though. Not to mention the fact that I could make it so that the MP3 can be listened to but not saved.

2. I was planning on fansubbing unlicensed material, which would, of course, give my viewers a taste of what they currently can not purchase in the U.S.

3. Define "normal" site.

4. "And other such things of that nature" does not necessarily refer to MP3s and fansubs. It basically just refers to any other content I decide in the furture that I may want to add.

The host that I came across, on here in fact, offered up to 20GB of space for free and up to 200GB bandwidth. My (negotiable) requirements are 10GB of space, 10GB of bandwidth, an email, and no adds. As I said before, this host offered what I was asking for, aside from the email (perhaps) and no adds.

There are plenty of popular sites that offer either MP3s, fansubs, or both, and they've yet to get into trouble with the law. I simply need to put the proper disclaimer.

Last edited:
Your hopeless...if you cant get it from another Anime Admin you cant get it from anyone. Good luck

(btw: im being reallly nice about it, others will be ruthless, sorry if I made you angry, you seem angry)

<---------Start offers here--------------------------->

Last edited:
hello ksb...thanks for bring my name up...? wat the ****is the linK? may i have it plz? thanks...and u can use file host to save bandwith and space..check my sig

Oh, no. I'm not angry...I've just been dealing with this sort of thing all day (nothing to do with the site I'm looking to get hosted) and I'm starting to become frustrated...But for your final post to state that I am hopeless and then go back and wish me luck...one can not help but wonder...

If that is your version of being really nice, then I'd hate to see your version of ruthless.

I know that I could use a file host to save space, but I just thought that it would be more convenient to upload my files to the same server that hosts my domain.

I was referring to http://rajhosting.com/forum/index.php? by the way.

Last edited:
Actually, if I can not find someone to offer me 10GB of space of which I can use to upload my MP3s and such, I am willing to except less space and I will simply have to host my files elsewhere.

As I said, everything is negotiable. The one thing I would really like to have is a banner-free host. The other staff members of my site don't want banners on there. Though it doesn't matter as much to me, I don't really want them on there either. I would also really like to have email (@k-fanatic.be)...

Last edited:
thanks for the link but if u need a good file host...contact me and we'll work something out...

edit: by contact i mean pm me...

edit again: then again...that host is banner supported...and a big banner at that...and i think it's an over sell for a big banner for 20gigs of free space and 200gigs of bandwith... i don't even think u have to post on that site...?wtf?the place where they have the free plans listed looks unprofessional anyways!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying that it isn't worth having 20Gb if you have to have a large banner on your site, or that 20Gb is a lot of space to offer when all they require is having a large banner on your site? Either way, the 200Gbs of bandwidth they offer sounds pretty good to me, even with the banner...Or perhaps I'm just a bit underinformed?

In order to qualify for any of their free hosting plans, you have to post at least fifteen times.

yea but they might not even have that much to provide everyone in their forums it...but tell me if i'm wrong...no host can give unlimited everything and i've never seen a host give away 200gig of bandwith for free w/ posting only 15 times? and a banner? wtf?

Ohh, so you're saying that they seem untrustworthy?

I don't really know, actually. I didn't really get that far with them. As I said, their services were too complicated.

it's free what else you ask for just take their offer if site ever down then find the new one that what I do when I start my hentai site

Sakibou said:
1. I plan to post MP3s that are from certain anime, yes. I could easily own the CD from which the MP3 is derived, though. Not to mention the fact that I could make it so that the MP3 can be listened to but not saved.
Thats very, very funny. When people download your music, they dont own the lisence. You dont own the lisence to redistribue the music, thus breaking copyright law. Cant save them I hear you say? Doesnt matter.

Sakibou said:
My requirements are minimal:

10GB+ Webspace (negotiable)
10GB+ Bandwidth (negotiable)
No, your common sence is minimal.

10gb webspace for free is a huge ammount. Ill save myself the trouble of explaining why you wont get that for free and just end it at "Its not going to happen". If you want to find out why however, just check some of my other posts. Ive only been too happily shown people how utterly stupid and ridiculous their requirements, im sure you will find it also applies to you.

Too harsh? Not really, you should have taken the time to read some other peoples offers and browse around before you post something so ludacris.

Last edited:
By minimal, I meant that my list of requirements isn't extensive. I didn't mean that what I did require was minimal.

For your information (God, I've been having to say this a lot today), I have come across a free host who offered 10Gb+ webspace and 10Gb+ bandwidth and if you had bothered to read through the rest of the posts, you would know that. But, I suppose you were so intent on adding to the list of people you've "put in their place" I guess you could say, that you failed to notice this bit of information.

You've no right to tell me what I should have done, considering the fact that I did exactly what you're telling me I should have. I did not ask for anywhere near the amount of extra features that those who post in this forum usually do, but I don't suppose you would think about, would you? You're much too busy searching for your next innocent victim to flame.

Last edited:
Back