• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any free domains out there? Like ( .org, .net, .nl, .com )

OlaMan

Hello. I need a new free domain for my site. Like org, .net, .nl, .com etc.
Are there any out there? Where you don't need to post like 300 times? Because I have already done that, and it turned out to be a sham.
The site will be about my fovourite hoby. Geocaching. I know all of you are thinking wtf is geocaching??? So if you want to know more about what Geocaching is, visit http://www.geocaching.com/about

Thanks!

.tk
free.tk

Unless you can find someone to sponsor you, .tk is your best bet. Or, just save up!

Yahoo Small Business
2.99 for one year, or 19.95 for 5 years!
smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains

yahoo is pretty cheap but i heard that it's kinda slow when it comes to changing dns stuff

no, no free .com.org.net domain also Verisign may make the price of .com 8% higher for all registars! Like Akka4kz said you can get a free .be domain also you can get subdomain at freedns.org

the domain name is cheap less than $7 a year wonder why people keep ask for free ummm may be just want someone else pay for them

the domain name is cheap less than $7 a year wonder why people keep ask for free ummm may be just want someone else pay for them
That's what I often wonder. Come on guys, $7-8 isn't exactly going to break the bank. ;)

Back