• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

125 MB space and 1 whole TERABYTE of BANDWIDTH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~GURU~

WHAT DO YOU GET FOR FREE:

- 125 MB+ Webspace
- Traffic: 500mb per day
- No Banner/Popup Ads*
- Fast & Reliable Servers
- Instant Activation
- Technical Support

- One click Autoinstaller for phpBB board
- Full FTP Access with FXP Support
- Latest stable PHP with GD and Zend Support
- MySQL Support (Latest Stable Version), One Database Per Account

- SSI Support (Server Side Includes)

- php mail() functional (temporary) NEW
- phpMyAdmin to Administer Your Database
- Web-Based File Manager
- Free Website Tools
- Free Subdomain: yourchoice.orgfree.com or yourchoice.6te.net

500MB/DAY!!!!!! TRAFFIC

Traffic is not metered. However, because of past abuses, there is a 500MB/day traffic limit(1 terabyte per month). If you think it's not enough for your site, just contact us. We will check your site and if all terms are respected this limit will be raised.

125MB+

Initial quota is 125MB. If you run a quality website we can raise this limit. Storage/download sites are not allowed.

NO BANNER/POPUP ADS

We don't use banner ads that slow down your site or annoying popup-ads. However, to cover the server costs, on all free pages are automatically inserted some text ads (google-ads).

FAST AND RELIABLE SERVERS

It does you no good to have free web hosting if it takes a year for your pages to load.
We have spent a great deal of time and money creating a network of state-of-the-art, high-tech equipment so that your page will load extremely fast. All our servers come with minimum 1.5 GB RAM.

INSTANT ACTIVATION

Registration process is automatic. So, you will be able to access your new account in minutes.

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Contact us for any problem. We will respond you asap. Average response time is under 6h. In the near future a support forum and a helpdesk will be added.

PHPBB - ONE CLICK AUTOINSTALLER

If you can't install a forum or if you need a short way to have a forum up and running this is for you. With only one click your phpBB forum is ready for use. The only inconvenient, it can't be customized with new templates, skins.

SUBDOMAIN AND/OR DOMAIN HOSTING

You get the shortest address you can find on the net for free: yourname.6te.net or yourname.orgfree.com

If you already purchased a domain (e.g. yourdomain.com) we gladly will host it for free.

REAL FTP ACCESS

You can use your favorite ftp client for fast upload via ftp. SmartFTP, WS_FTP, Cute FTP are some good and popular ftp programs.

PHP/MySQL SUPPORT

Latest stable PHP plus one mysql db per account for free.

Php is compiled with Zend support and all important modules.

SSI SUPPORT

SSI (Server Side Includes) - .shtml files

WEB-BASED FILE MANAGER

A special tool that you can use to change file permissions, to upload, create, delete, rename or to edit files/directories. Advanced WYSIWYG editor included.

What's the catch??? on the side a banner will be placed this banner can be closed by clicking on the X on the top of the banner!!!!!

This is subdomain and domain hosting!

WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR DOMAIN HOSTING:
- A Top Level Domain - all domains except .co.uk, .org.uk, .co.tr and some similar formats.

One more comment!

IF you go over your bandwidth limit of 500MB in 1 day your site will still be viewable as they do not monitor the stats... The site has been upgraded as it was first 400Mb per day!

NOTE: I am not the owner of this SERVER but mere some one that has noticed this excellent host!

where do i go to get this great stuff???

www.orgfree.com

Last edited:
only 1 mysql i'm sure that can be upgraded if requested. but note that when it is requsted they will have a good look at the usage of the account and if they find that giving you an update is worth it then it shall be granted....

you could also ask for an update on space!
and yet again they will have a good look at your acc.

281684 said:
I Didnt Got After Activition Email What I Do

after you activate the link sent to your e-mail address.
pls proceed to www.6te.net

Account Name: you.6te.net
Password: the password you gave when registering on the site

if you go to www.you.6te.net and you see no error mesaage but a site with text saying your account has being made then your hosting is there!

Oh my goodness all of you haven't even realized that this host is lying??!! 1 terabyte a month equals to 1000GB of transfer in a month. 500mb/day limit will just make it 15GB a month. It's not a lot of bandwidth. I mean you can at least see that 1GB/day will only be 30GB per month.

SAFH said:
Oh my goodness all of you haven't even realized that this host is lying??!! 1 terabyte a month equals to 1000GB of transfer in a month. 500mb/day limit will just make it 15GB a month. It's not a lot of bandwidth. I mean you can at least see that 1GB/day will only be 30GB per month.

1 terabyte ==== 1024 gigabyte

:p

500mb a day is horrible :O no offence... but what happens if they go over that in a day, doesn't it go straight offline? "confused"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back