• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. neG.oNe

FTP program - which is the best?

ws_ftp :cool:
  2. neG.oNe

Stupid Hotmail!

http://www.In-box.net @in-box.net Free email service with 50MB of storage space for your messages, and the ability to mail attachments of up to 50MB. There's no advertising in your outgoing mail, and there are the usual extras such as signatures, an address book and so on.
  3. neG.oNe

this is so funny

just move on with your daily lives nothing too see...well if you have lives that is :)
  4. neG.oNe

Just to let y'all know, I'm leaving and not coming back

best of luck to you and your family :cry2:
  5. neG.oNe

this is so funny

...lame
  6. neG.oNe

PHPNUKE vs MyPHPNUKE

neither should put up postnuke :p
  7. neG.oNe

You have to see this.

do people actually hate it that much...
  8. neG.oNe

Instant Messenger Programs

why do you hate it so! it's very useful, email takes a little longer but i suppose it's ok
  9. neG.oNe

Is BARBAPAPA actually Yupapa?

hm...or it might be one of his family members :D http://demise.multimania.com/yupapa.gif
  10. neG.oNe

yah i know what you mean, but alot of them change from aol when they get to highschool for some reason heh, oh and go pats go!
  11. neG.oNe

AIM everyone around here uses it because most of them are on AOL, they don't know the outsider world yet :D , they're stuck inside..."you got mail" and get new aol version X.X today even better than before! ;)
  12. neG.oNe

serious free hosting

How does NeoPages.net make money? We don't. ....
  13. neG.oNe

demented.org

hey exodus what happened to the voice activation of accounts :D ;)
  14. neG.oNe

Opinions on host.sk?

yes they're kind of slow hosted on cable, and I think I heard that only 100 people can connect to ftp at once...and they have a .txt file what you can't have like anything having admin.php isn't allowed
  15. neG.oNe

demented.org

i wonder if free webhosts die because of us..us being FWS.net
  16. neG.oNe

How did you first find these forums???

google takes me everywhere :D
  17. neG.oNe

Which board should I use?

they're both easy to install [add] although only thing I don't like about wbb is the translations
  18. neG.oNe

Which board should I use?

anyone know when they gonna be done or is it already
  19. neG.oNe

Funny funny funny!!!

nah they both work now
  20. neG.oNe

Funny funny funny!!!

the paperclip thing isn't working for me :( I wanna see whats so funny :mad:
Back