• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stupid Hotmail!

That was right to the point....

Why not use http://www.hotpop.com they have a few good domain names to use, such as punkass.com and a few others I forget right now. I use them for 2 accounts and they are really good.

Originally posted by Gonzo
That was right to the point....

Why not use http://www.hotpop.com they have a few good domain names to use, such as punkass.com and a few others I forget right now. I use them for 2 accounts and they are really good.

PUNKASS! PUNKASS!

*goes to sign up excitedly*

Re: Re: Stupid Hotmail!

Originally posted by Jan

why?

Crappy service...

The people that work there are mean! Seriously! I once e-mailed them for support and the replies I got were so rude and abrupt!

Anyway

It's a long story...

But they suspended my account for 24 hours :rolleyes:... How mean :cry2: .

Also, Hotmail is damn slow.

I send an email to a hotmail account and it comes 1 hour later.
With other services, it's nearly instant.

i use hotmail for things i signup for (points at lycos/bravenet) that are knöwn for spam/newsletters daily.

i usually get crap about hotmail janitor after a couple of days.

now i use myown email (myname@teenagedirtbag.com) for personal usage.

I would change from hotmail right now if I wouldn't have to inform everyone about my new address. That just simply sux and it's just too much work.

BTW, is there any program that informs the person who sent you the e-mail that you have changed your e-mail address? So that instead of having to e-mail everyone about your e-mail changes the program just send the sender a e-mail right away back and tells them about your new e-mail address.

Is there anything like that?

I think hotmail screw you for this one. You cant set a vacation message or auto responder in anyway, but you can add pop-accounts to your hotmail account, so when you login to hotmail it will display email from both accounts, and you can set the reply to a certain address.

The only reason i use hotmail is for MSN Messenger and the same reason as adizlaja.

Originally posted by murat

not sure but i think they are hackers
i think if you put in your email adres and password there, they will get it by formail
Nope, they're a company that specializes in email services, you just supply them with the domain. AnimeNation [Yahoo] uses their services.

http://www.In-box.net
@in-box.net
Free email service with 50MB of storage space for your messages, and the ability to mail attachments of up to 50MB. There's no advertising in your outgoing mail, and there are the usual extras such as signatures, an address book and so on.

I;m happy with my current ISP's email address... I don't use hotmail or any of that sort anymore, my ISP rulez. :D

Back