• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You have to see this.

The site has been posted quite a number times here...that's because windows-sucks.com is merely another domain hosted at fuckmicrosoft.com.

I hate the way they criticise capitalism and criticising microsoft is exactly this.... well freedom of speech. But they criticise the system that could save the developing world from hell, and has made the developed world great.

I am not amused at someone´s over serious attempt... if it would be more light hearted yes I would be. Communists is all they are, with no thinking of the future.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I hate the way they criticise capitalism and criticising microsoft is exactly this.... well freedom of speech. But they criticise the system that could save the developing world from hell, and has made the developed world great.

I am not amused at someone´s over serious attempt... if it would be more light hearted yes I would be. Communists is all they are, with no thinking of the future.
Many people use their operating system and I can see why because I use it too. But most of the other microsoft products are not worth buying. Do I need to start talking about microsoft frontpage?

Might I remind you which operating system actually needs virus protection software? Which operating system crashes the most? It's not a matter of them being communists, they just hate how Microsoft makes shitty software and operating systems, and also ignores comments from their own users. Apparently you cannot understand that. Notice how they support MacOS.

Originally posted by cheatpark

Many people use their operating system and I can see why because I use it too. But most of the other microsoft products are not worth buying. Do I need to start talking about microsoft frontpage?

Frontpage is no problem for beginners. Upgrade to Windows 2000 if you don´t like XP or 98.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Might I remind you which operating system actually needs virus protection software? Which operating system crashes the most? It's not a matter of them being communists, they just hate how Microsoft makes shitty software. Apparently you cannot understand that. Notice how they support MacOS.

MacOS is for 1st graders... its interface sucks.

I was told Windows 2k never crashes.

MacOS is for 1st graders... its interface sucks.
And what about WinXP? As long as it works, it serves its purpose.

I was told Windows 2k never crashes.

What a bold lie, it crashes all the time. Professional and Advanced Server.

Originally posted by stu
under what scenarios?
The kernel has died twice, but what I'm really annoyed at is svchost and explorer. These two cause daily problems for me.

I'm running Dell Windows 2000 Professional, and the individual parts of Windows 2000 crash every now and then, even cmd.

My friend is running Windows 2000 Advanced Server, and that screws up under IIS.

It is not the kernel itself like in Windows 98/ME, but you have to restart your machine every now and then if explorer fucks up.

wow.. sounds like it's primarily your experience..

win2k is great, very solid.... IE crashes once in a rare while, but doesn't make the computer as rocky as win98...

although if win2k crashes, something is seriously wrong with your system...

My hardware is all recent, and I'm running the version of Win2000 that was sent with my machine. :confused2

Win2000 itself never died. Just explorer, but tied into that, I had to pull the plug on my box because Win2000 refused to shut down or restart.

This is rare, somebody who has had a bad experience with Win2k. Hayama, I build my computer from scratch so I know what gets put in side, but pure and simple I know Win2k doesn´t crash at all... or extremely rarely. Windows XP is A LOT worse than Win2k.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

Win2000 itself never died. Just explorer, but tied into that, I had to pull the plug on my box because Win2000 refused to shut down or restart.

same with me.. :D

Back