• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How did you first find these forums???

jkcity

I came here following a link poted by czar posted on geekvillage or maybe his site.

How did you first get here?

To be honest I can't really remember, I think I found fws.net off a search engine and then joined the forums.

Originally posted by jkcity
I came here following a link poted by czar posted on geekvillage
Me too :) Cos it said supermoo was a moderator here, I thought I would check it out :cool2:

I found fws.net in a search engine and decided to look at the forums, i found some decent content in them so i joined.

came here from a link on fepg.net when looking for free email providers.. back in '99...

I found the site itself something like 2 or 2 1/2 years ago while looking for free hosts. I don't remember why I first came to the forums last March after I'd never looked at them before... I must've just been bored. I'd been posting a lot at siteownersfoums and it was nice to come across a busier and less-spammed alternative.

Last edited:
I was looking at freebie sites about 4-5 years ago and trying to make a list of all the FWPs in existence when I bumped into this site.

I actually was looking for freewebspace..but I didn't do a search..

I was just typing things like freewebpages.com, .net, .org, etc.

untill I stumbled on this site.

I found it in an article in an internet magazine and was after webspace to start my web designing off and thought here would be good... I kept checking back and checking back and then eventually signed up for the forums :)

i... eh... found this forum when it was still on cgiforme.com's free forums... when the site itself was still on rit.se... :)

Back