• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Best PPM advertiser?

I was using BidVertiser for about a day, and they suspended me..
  2. G

Best PPM advertiser?

I've used Clicksor. The low $20 payout via PayPal is nice, however, the slow my site down a lot and they show their own ad far too often. Never tried to apply for tribal fusion, but I don't think casalemedia would accept me. Right now I am using AdEngage. Hopefully someone on my site will...
  3. G

Google Accepts you Back

I really want to get back into AdSense, and the reason I was banned was BS to begin with...
  4. G

Best PPM advertiser?

I was using Google Adsense, and it owned, but someone decided to spam click my ads and I got my account terminated. I've tried reapplying, but everytime I don't get accepted. So now I am looking for a PPI/PPM advertiser. I've applied to AzoogleAds and FastClick. Still no reply from Azoogle...
  5. G

What's better?

I applied for YPN, but I never received a response :(
  6. G

Google Ads

It was 5 days ago.. Also, don't expect people to give you their ad code (sure, you could steal it..), cause they wouldn't know if your site complies with the ToS.
  7. G

quick question

I'm pretty sure you are allowed to. You may want to re-read the other companies ToS though.
  8. G

some more free advertising services?

AdBrite http://adbrite.com/ They are okay, but after you reach payout, you must wait 3 months for them to verify it...
  9. G

BidVertiser, SUCKS

Yes, I got terminated for "invalid clicks". My best bet is that this guy I banned from my game (had multiple accounts) got back at me by clicking on my ads till they kicked me out. Adengage is actually pretty good. You get paid a certain amount per week when people buy ads, instead of all...
  10. G

BidVertiser, SUCKS

Yeah, I would have my own advertising if anyone would actually buy ad space. No one on my game really has a site worth promoting, or enough money to buy ad space :P When it gets bigger, that may be an option. I tried adbrite just now, but their ads are showing up in coloums, making my...
  11. G

BidVertiser, SUCKS

I joined BidVertiser yesterday, and I immediatly fell in love with it. The ads loaded instantly on my site, which was great. Someone clicked on my ads, and I got $0.16. Not bad, better then Clicksor. This morning, I went on my site, and the ads weren't loading. Because of my expeirence with...
  12. G

Google AdSense Program

BidVertiser is really good. I just joined, and you do not have to wait to be approved, same with any sites. You just add sites, no waiting to be approved :D As for the Adsense, 18+ thing... I joined when I was 15.. As long as they never find out. I don't care about saying that I broke the...
  13. G

Google AdSense vs Kanoodle BrightAds

Google will not pay by PayPal. FFS, this is Google people! If you do not trust them with your home address, you are f******* insane. I tried Kanoodle on another page, and it is so so. Google paid much better, but Kanoodle accepts almost any site fast..
  14. G

Google AdSense vs Kanoodle BrightAds

I have had problems with Kanoodle. The ads were not showing up on my page, I was not getting any impressions. I contacted them, no reply. I contacted them again, got a reply asking a few questions. I answered all fo them, AND STILL NOT REPLY! So, IMO, they suck. Edit: I just got a reply...
  15. G

Free Unlimited File Storage with no Restrictions

Well, that would mean that you are a loser by not using FireFox with the Adblock extension.
  16. G

Adsense has new ads...

Ahh, those suck.
  17. G

Adsense has new ads...

can you show us an example? For some damn reason I was kicked out of Adsense..
  18. G

Storage

Downloading/uploading files in FTP on most hosts use up bandwidth :rolleyes:
  19. G

GBMails 60gb space + 80gb Transfer

Whoever owns this, can you come on here and tell us if you are going to open again? Maybe this time with a little bit less space, and moniter accounts more?
  20. G

Trilex Free Hosting

What do you mean no bull? This is nothing but bull sh*t. No maximum file size limit. With 15mb space, there better not be a maximum file size. Yeah, right, thousands of pages in only 15mb. I repeat, bullsh*t. No one cares about BW when you hardly have any space..
Back