• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's better?

Google, and plz read the previous threads, they all say google is good every single one of them.

Hey sEp yah I know googles good this is an opinion thread :) I just want to hear everyone's opinions on different ad companies thats all.

IMO, Google adsense is the best program in advertising industry now. However, I also think that YPN is becoming popular very fast.
I would suggest Fastclick, casalemedia for CPM ads program and cj.com for affiliate program. :classic2:

hm I checked YPN and unfortunatly it is only open to US residents.. too bad I live in canada.. oh well anyways keep your opinions coming! ^_^

For me, frankly saying adsense & adknowledge are working great :) but i have chitika also, but its performance is no like adsense or adknowledge!
Ya, surely i will go for yahoo, when they will allow indian webmasters.

Adsense, and only adsense :D All other networks were really bad (low rates, bad support) and I got my PIN code mailed to my home last week, so I dont think that i will need to change from google :p

Since you are from Ontario I'd suggest you to consider YPN as you can signup with them if you don't wish to join google I have also heard that payout of YPN per click is more than that of google adsense.

Ako said:
Adsense, and only adsense :D All other networks were really bad (low rates, bad support) and I got my PIN code mailed to my home last week, so I dont think that i will need to change from google :p

What does the PIn have anything to do with? They just send that to verify info.

Dear your_name

(template text)

*PIN*

At least that's what I remember.

In my experience Google adsense is the best program out there as long as you are ready to die for the TOS.. :D
Eventhough YPN accepted my site, i cann't go ahead as i'm not a US resident. Chitika is a total mess for Non US webmasters...:(

Clicksor always pay on time via paypal .. But their payouts are teriibly low.:(

Back