• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Accepts you Back

alishan

Well i used to have a google adsense account but my freind kept on clicking the ads which allowed google to delete my account.
I contacted google but they did,nt allow me back.
Now i would like to know if google will accept me for another website i have developed & which is growing .

It's virtually impossible. You'll have to write the longest, most polite, butt-kissing email that had English in it, that would make your Junior College Year Lit-Professor blush.

And that's only gotten two people that I know of "back" into adsense.

Same problem happened to me, I don't plan on going back with adsense because they do not pay well. Adbrite or Chitika is much better.

Ericsson said:
Wait say 6 months and sign up again, they will accept you then.
How can you be sure, it's not like they burn their documents every six months.

sEp said:
How can you be sure, it's not like they burn their documents every six months.
Just signup now with a different IP address and email address, they wont notice the same name/address

Just signup now with a different IP address and email address, they wont notice the same name/address

Exactly.. If you need more just give a fake name and address... If your new site is worthy, they'll accept it and you can edit your profile back ..:)

I'm sure about this becoz one of my friend's site get banned three times due to unknown reasons and he's earning a lot now with another account.. The funniest thing is that he used the same URL to signup for all these cases..

you can edit your address but i don't think you can edit your name. does google not keep a database of SSN? don't they require an SSN?

for me, they thought i had copyrighted material, i just emailed them and explained the position of what REALLY happened and is going on, and then they reaccepted me.

Back