• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best PPM advertiser?

Gary13579

I was using Google Adsense, and it owned, but someone decided to spam click my ads and I got my account terminated.
I've tried reapplying, but everytime I don't get accepted.
So now I am looking for a PPI/PPM advertiser.

I've applied to AzoogleAds and FastClick. Still no reply from Azoogle, FastClick denied me.

If not them, what is a PPC advertiser I should use? I am currently using Kanoodle, but their support lately has just sucked. I tried changing my payout to PayPal, after a month of waiting for them to approve it, I contact them via support, and they deny my PayPal.
I've also tried contacting them lately, and no reponse at all..

I would suggest you should try for clicksor. It is also good and reputed CPC program. For CPM program, I think you should go for casalemedia or tribalfusion. :classic2:

I've used Clicksor.
The low $20 payout via PayPal is nice, however, the slow my site down a lot and they show their own ad far too often.
Never tried to apply for tribal fusion, but I don't think casalemedia would accept me.

Right now I am using AdEngage. Hopefully someone on my site will want to advertise, or someone will find my site on their listings.

BidVertiser is definitely the best. Their payout is low ($10 via PayPal) and my CPC is high. I reccomend BidVertiser. :D

Back