• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GBMails 60gb space + 80gb Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, even 1gb is a LOT for nothing in return. People must realize you cant get a reliable host with more than 150mb space for no ads or forum posting. (note, their are some exceptions but not many)

If you look around this forum, there are many free web hosters (no posting on forums) that give away 1gb of space.

Actually, this host was true. It offered 60GB of space, it was using Cpanel X 2004, and it was actually very good.

Unlike other hosts, you had to find out on your own. Or in other words, the link was not made public yet and everyone never thought of it to check it out. Well, I did, and it wasn't hard for me to find the Cpanel folder without adding "cpanel" to the end of the url (http://www.gbmails.com/).

Very...very...very good host. It would've been if they were prepared. For example, their forum wasn't up so we couldn't view the actual TOS the host wanted or even a FAQ. They never developed a system for sending mails for a Cpanel link and user name information, but it wasn't hard to find out where it was kept.

The only problem I see here is being "unprepared"...

And if I see a bash remark, i'll put an eye out.

Knuckles500 said:
Actually, this host was true. It offered 60GB of space, it was using Cpanel X 2004, and it was actually very good.

Unlike other hosts, you had to find out on your own. Or in other words, the link was not made public yet and everyone never thought of it to check it out. Well, I did, and it wasn't hard for me to find the Cpanel folder without adding "cpanel" to the end of the url (http://www.gbmails.com/).

Very...very...very good host. It would've been if they were prepared. For example, their forum wasn't up so we couldn't view the actual TOS the host wanted or even a FAQ. They never developed a system for sending mails for a Cpanel link and user name information, but it wasn't hard to find out where it was kept.

The only problem I see here is being "unprepared"...

And if I see a bash remark, i'll put an eye out.

frankly, ur crazy. the host sucked. get used to it. fine, how about this. ill offer a host, 100000gb space and 1000000000000gb bandwith. i will offer 24/7 support and everything. but it will only last for 2 seconds. how about that?

you know what

they get a reseller it's on one server they pay 25$ they bought it from ebay it said unlimted space and unlimted b/w and theyown killerwebhostings . the place that suplies the reseller that saysunlimtedspace and all is livewirewebhosting.com or something *cough*

Since there are so many suckers out there I'll open up a server with 100Gb of space - even though it has a 40Gb disk and 1000000000Gb transfer even though it only has 200Gb and only charge $1 per month - sign up here!

Decker said:
Since there are so many suckers out there I'll open up a server with 100Gb of space - even though it has a 40Gb disk and 1000000000Gb transfer even though it only has 200Gb and only charge $1 per month - sign up here!
Oh that sounds like a wonderful deal! Do you take PayPal?

...wow, a host is down...what shall we do?

Stop bitching and find a new host. :p

But whatever, it was good but it didn't promise anything I guess.

And didn't I say not to fricken bash me? Can you read?

...*rolls eyes*

Kids will do anything to get 1000000TB of space for warez/games/and pr0n. :eek:

Since this host will be gone...maybe someone should lock this topic, then reopen the topic "IF" the hosting comes back?

Come and get me, bashers!

*after posted, bashed by 12 year old script kiddies*

frankly, ur crazy. the host sucked. get used to it. fine, how about this. ill offer a host, 100000gb space and 1000000000000gb bandwith. i will offer 24/7 support and everything. but it will only last for 2 seconds. how about that?

No thanks, i'll host my own server. By the way, where did you get your 50000000000000000000000000000TB hard drive? Walmart? :p

Last edited:
The gbmails "site" now says,
Because of 40+ members had illegal stuff on their accounts and host blamed gbmails, we have to shut down. -__-

The same sort of thing happened at AMFR and auserver.com, but they came out with new services later. I guess they still exist. Haven't been back to see.

Whoever owns this, can you come on here and tell us if you are going to open again?

Maybe this time with a little bit less space, and moniter accounts more?

Who the hell would need 60GB?

Make it 1-5 GB, and keep the same bandwidth you had for the service you offered before and you'll be a winner.

id be the happiest person if i could find 200mb space and 5gb bandwidth and no ads, but 99.9% uptime. I know its never gonna hapen, but i can wish.

I am not a member of their staff, but I do know that people used it for illegal files. Who wouldnt, if you give out 60GB of webspace. I did like them thats why I advertised them, but I have learnt my lesson, and will never trust people like them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back