• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Unlimited File Storage with no Restrictions

i made an account and uploaded a file, but wen i click the link to try an download the file, the download doesnt work.

I know of filefront, they have huge --- servers, so big you might as well call them unlimited...

They pretty much are like Fileplanet, and they have already been around for a while now, Im supprised some of these people that have no faith in them havent heard of them, since most gaming sites now adays link to files on thier servers as a mirror. I prefer them over fileplanet though, I usually get faster speeds downloading from them then from FilePlanet.

It's actually pretty good so far :) but.. it does take a while to upload. I guess thats understandable since there arealot of members using the service

Anywaz goodluck to you!

Howcome your site - after the fill-page ad is displayed is trying to pop up hundreds of pop-ups???

alright, i have a question about the errors i'm getting

when i try to download it gives me this warning:
As we continue our ongoing maintenance, some files may be unavailable and return an error when you try to download them. Thank you for your patience.

Downloads may also be disconnected during transfer or be prematurely terminated.
and then if i try downloading i get:

Invalid Key or in use or Missing File

Your download key for the requested file is invalid. Download keys are only valid for 48 hours. Once your download is complete, the key is no longer valid. Keys are also only valid for the original server. Additionally this error may be caused because the file was not found on the server.

so would my files be gone for good or is it jus temporary?

Back