• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google AdSense vs Kanoodle BrightAds

vphost

I'm wondering if anybody has experience with both of these services.
Which one would you prefer/better choice?

I have had problems with Kanoodle.
The ads were not showing up on my page, I was not getting any impressions.
I contacted them, no reply. I contacted them again, got a reply asking a few questions. I answered all fo them, AND STILL NOT REPLY!
So, IMO, they suck.

Edit: I just got a reply saying they can't show ads on my site. What shit..

Last edited:
Kanoodle has worked great for us. They're ads show up on all pages, and have made prompt payments. I'd highly recommend them

Last edited:
Ads dont show up some times on kanoodle although it pays more than adsense unless you have high paying keywords.

Adsense is crap i have seen many accounts terminated without any valid reasons by google and no proof of why it was done. So i think google is big scammer. i will try kandoole never heard of it though.

Google will not pay by PayPal.

FFS, this is Google people! If you do not trust them with your home address, you are f******* insane.

I tried Kanoodle on another page, and it is so so. Google paid much better, but Kanoodle accepts almost any site fast..

Of course google adsense pays and if you optimize it they can pay you A LOT, a good example in one of our ebooks is 15.000 Per month with check proofs that is called UPS group ;)

Gary13579 said:
Google will not pay by PayPal.

FFS, this is Google people! If you do not trust them with your home address, you are f******* insane.

I tried Kanoodle on another page, and it is so so. Google paid much better, but Kanoodle accepts almost any site fast..

lolz. Ofcourse i trust google with my address. I just wanted to see if they paid to paypal, because it will be more managable.

Altho, there are some disadvantages to sending google payment to paypal because paypal charges u, 1% was it?

also, google has been good to me as well, they pay better too :)

Back