• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. pro5ject

hello

Hello FWS, thought I'd pop in, not been here for ages... I wonder who of the old skool lot are still here? I am actually looking for some free hosting, quite soon if anyone can help??
  2. pro5ject

So what have I missed?

I used to frequent this place almost every day over a year or more ago. I can see lots of new names floating around, just wondering who of the 'old skool' are still active here, you'll know who I'm talking about if you remember me I guess.
  3. pro5ject

Software tutorials, help needed

I have been searching for some very simple dreaweaver tutorials / worksheets To teach some very 'new to computer' people how to update simple web pages. Anyone any ideas where I can find some free or low cost solutions? I've tryed googling but most seem to be for advanced users. I have...
  4. pro5ject

I need 1gb space, reseller package, 10-20 gb transfer.

I need 1gb space, reseller package, 10-20 gb transfer/mo. I need it asap, intially free for 2 months until a big job I am doing pays off, I need to go with someone who has been around for a long time, with a good track reocrd, and a company who is reliable - ideally based in the UK but not...
  5. pro5ject

Emergency Free hosting !!

I am in need of some free short term hosting, for no more than 2 months - ASAP. The server we host on currently is having some major problems - I think software issues - until this is sorted I cannot run my website, unless someone kindly donates some free hosting. What I need; TLD hosting...
  6. pro5ject

test

test test test test test test
  7. pro5ject

Looking for something!!

I often see on blogs, etc links to webpages 'find out how much of a geek you are', 'how gay are you', 'are you a drug addict', etc... you fill in a load of answers and out comes a percentage. Can anyone direct me some, the titles above are abit extreme for what I need - but the more the...
  8. pro5ject

Review my web zine

http://ip1zine.com Let me know your honest opinions about this website.
  9. pro5ject

So someone has ripped our site

Mixoklome has been ripped again. This time I want to take legal action, can anyone advise me of my rights, and what to do next ? The site is a complete rip, even still hotlinking most of the images. I have also found out alot of info already on the guy who allegedly done it, and finding...
  10. pro5ject

$25,000 for your ideas !!

Has anyone seen this. http://www.ideashappen.msn.com I just happenend to see it today, and it seems like a real good idea, I am sure there must be someone here with a good idea to put foward.
  11. pro5ject

What do you think of this ?

My MK concept car ( A BMW adapted ) The original concept BMW car image Let me know your thoughts, I may use this as a splash page for MK in the future. Cheers.
  12. pro5ject

Can anyone show me how to do this ?

Mods please don't move this, as more people will read it here - and need some help asap. Thanks Can anyone show me how to do this ? I want to open a normal browser window from a full screen window. At the moment if open in _blank then it stays full screen, is there anyway to have the...
  13. pro5ject

What is the best ?

What is the best free CD to MP3 ripper ??
  14. pro5ject

Free or paid w/ trial - cpanel hosting

Hi, I am looking for some free hosting, or some paid hosting with a free trial (at least 3 months). I am looking to host 2 domains, I will need 100mb+ space, and 2-4gb Bw+, and it must have cpanel. I am only asking here, as I have problems with my current host, which I am not sure if...
  15. pro5ject

How dodgy are you ?

Take the test, and find out !! http://www.thesite.org/flash/dodgy.html I got a potential of 7.5yrs imprisonment :eek2:
  16. pro5ject

Link exchange / partnerships

Hi all, I want to do link exchanges with some other sites, my site is http://mixoklome.com This is a newish site and I have only just started to promote it, at the moment the traffic is no more than 2500 unique a month, but I hope to get that up to more than 10,000 within the next couple...
  17. pro5ject

phpbb skins?

Hi all, I can make wicked graphics, and slice them for a phpbb, but lack the knowledge of how to put it together, are they built (the template for them) just around html, or more ? Anyone willing to help me out ? or direct me to some good tuts, or something helpful ? Cheers.
  18. pro5ject

I am nearly crying !!

Shit man, the most scaryist thing just happend. I was sitting at my living room window watching very heavy rain, and a storm (which I tend to like, but this one seemed all to close). When suddenly out the blue, a lightening bolt hit a metal railing in my front garden. The room seemed to...
  19. pro5ject

Should same-sex marriages be made legal?

President George W Bush has said he will carry on trying to make homosexual marriages illegal in the US after a constitutional amendment on the issue was defeated by the Senate. - The Republican proposal failed to gain the support of the 60 senators it needed to progress to the next stage...
  20. pro5ject

Power Pizza

Hide your laptop inside a pizza box, and just pray that you don't come across any muggers with the munchies when you walk the streets at night. Power Pizza
Back