• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Link exchange / partnerships

pro5ject

NLC
Hi all,

I want to do link exchanges with some other sites, my site is http://mixoklome.com

This is a newish site and I have only just started to promote it, at the moment the traffic is no more than 2500 unique a month, but I hope to get that up to more than 10,000 within the next couple of months.

The deal is you place a text link or banner (which I can provide) on your main page linking to my site, and I will place a nice icon / button type thing ( which I will make for your site ) and place on my main page ( you will be listed on the site as a partner if you so wish ).

Anyone interested please reply here.

Design orientated sites need not apply, only established sites apply, also some poorly designed sites may not be accepted.

Thanks, Chris

1)You dont acept under-construction site,while you won is!lol
Kinda wierd.
2)Your site take LOTS of time to load...
56k users will just leave it as i did...

Make it more light,and specify whats it about.

Embrance said:
1)You dont acept under-construction site,while you won is!lol
Kinda wierd.
2)Your site take LOTS of time to load...
56k users will just leave it as i did...

Make it more light,and specify whats it about.

I said I won't accept badly designed sites or non established (as in not someone Im to sure about on these boards), I don't mind if their site is 'under-construction' - As long as it will be finshed soon.

If you read at the top of my site, 'Our website is under heavy construction : all you are able to see right now is our portfolio.
We were requested to have this online by a few prospective clients.'

I didn't say anywhere my site was done, but for your info it will be finished in the next few days.

Its takes along while to load as theres alot there, generally most of my visitors don't use dialup so I don't really worry about it to much.
But I may make a lighter version in the future.

Just a note the links will be on the top brown bar.

Last edited:
Back