• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Power Pizza

pro5ject said:
Hide your laptop inside a pizza box, and just pray that you don't come across any muggers with the munchies when you walk the streets at night.
Power Pizza
Yeah, I saw that on MacTeens the other day.

Pretty neat concept, though rather oversized and bulky. :)

stabme said:
i dont get it... how can the box be waterproof if it's made out of cardboard... :X
That's beyond me.

There is no mention of any waterproof materials in the product specs.

It's only water proof when put in a plastic bag.

quote -
Need to go out in the rain? Putting your PowerPizza in a carrier bag will not only increase the level of disguise - it'll keep it dry too.

Nice. Now if they can only make corrugated cardboard last through the years of wear and tear it's gonna get from being lugged around with a laptop inside...

Instead;
Use a large Mc'ds/BK's takeout bag, or an x-large chinesse takeout box . . .

they may work just as well, only if your laptop fits inside them nicely.
Some laptops are very small now.

pro5ject said:
Instead;

That'd put me at more of a risk that if I were to carry around the laptop on it's own.

I've sat in the downtown core on benches many times, very late at night, typing away on my laptop and have never been burdened.

However, I have been nearly mugged when leaving the pizza place with a couple slices.

Ugh.

stabme said:
i dont get it... how can the box be waterproof if it's made out of cardboard... :X

Must be that synthenic waterproof cardboard that I hear about so often now.

pro5ject said:
Instead;

i think the bag would be too weak, and the laptop would fall through and uh.. break? :p

You know how big a pizza box with the "delivery bags" is? It's really freakin' big...It's be pretty uncomfortable to lug it around.

Here's a better idea...just don't walk around the street with your laptop, especially when it's dark.

Thanks for the tip guys.

I used to just go for purses and laptop bags.

But now, if I see someone with a pizza box, I'm going to be all over it.

Back