• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my web zine

Hi there!!

I just have one question, did you use a program for your background (the black part) that uses the air brush utility? Because when it first comes up, it looks blotchy. It's not very noticeable though. The reason I ask that is because if you did use a spray can utility to create a background, sometimes you can miss small spots.

Other than that, if I found this site on the internet, I'd stick around for a bit, because I have no clue what the content is about. But, I'm sure there are people who know what its about, otherwise you wouldnt have done it. (I do know its about music, thats why I'd stick around for a bit)

the site overall looks good, except that the google ad makes it show a horizontal scrollbar.

you probably think my screen resolution is low, but it's actually that I don't like maximizing the browser.

Yeah, it's decent to good looking.

I don't like the images on the left, though. That might just be me though.
I don't know about the google ads, sure, why not?

I would rate this an 8.5/10

Back