• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think of this ?

pro5ject

NLC
My MK concept car ( A BMW adapted )

mk_car.jpg

The original concept BMW car image

m5-concept-bmw-01.jpg

Let me know your thoughts, I may use this as a splash page for MK in the future.

Cheers.

I prefer the original concept. NEVER modify a BMW. Their cars are beautiful.

Your model is a typical car with a body kit on it, which is popular for Hondas (specfically Civics).

Boys who think they are real men don't use mirrors, thus the high accident rate for younger drivers under 25.

phuckedup said:
Boys who think they are real men don't use mirrors, thus the high accident rate for younger drivers under 25.

maybe he was referring to when i post stuff like

'Real men don't use <insert whatever here>'

not sure tho ;d

probably, my post wasn't meant to come out as seriously as it did. i think..

back to the cars, i don't like the headlights on either :(

The modified version just sucks if you ask me.

You need mirrors to drive safely, the logo on the grill isn't that great, headlights look worse, and the car body is WAY too close to the ground.

that's half the fun, driving over speed bumps becomes an art, or you can use the superior sound system inside to bounce over it :D

tandoc said:
that's half the fun, driving over speed bumps becomes an art, or you can use the superior sound system inside to bounce over it :D

Omfg, around here, they recently installed a speed bump(one of them steep, tall speed bumps, so that you have to EXTRA slow), this one kid, with a brand-new Integra Type-R ricer with body kit and shit, didn't see the speedbump and drove over it, leaving a trail of plastic for about a quarter mile.

Back