• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

what the hell happend to Lycos.co.uk?!

Wowwww! There adverts are getting bigger... i would find other free host with 468x60 banner than getting a portion of my screen with ads. :mad:
  2. L

Please rate my site! :)

You can change your table width to 100%, hence it will look the same at any resolution. :)
  3. L

Need free host with CGI/Perl or PHP, 25 megs space

If not, this "free" services won't last long :D
  4. L

Need free host with CGI/Perl or PHP, 25 megs space

spaceports however, requires free users to place their banner on top of every page though... I think they would last for quite some time... and they do have great free services though, such as cgi, php and mysql... however you will have to pay a price by placing their banner!
  5. L

Web page design and build

Indeed, the higher the software version, the higher the system specs required. :D
  6. L

Please tell me what you think.

Yes, the menu is rather to small.... Why not create a proper layout before asking for feedbacks... since we can't give you a good feedback without looking at the whole thing. ;)
  7. L

Web page design and build

Since you do not know HTML, try using Microsoft Frontpage to build your webpages. As for the graphics... if i remembered it correctly, there is a Adobe photoshop 7.0 which can produce web images on MAC system. However, it will do you good if you learn some basic html: Introduction to HTML...
  8. L

anyone willing to hook me up?

why not try your luck in this forum: Free hosting Offers
  9. L

Some problems with the template i just downloaded...someone please help me..thanks!

If you know html language.... this problems shouldn't be a problem :)
  10. L

Some problems with the template i just downloaded...someone please help me..thanks!

Din managed to see the pics though.... are you use a html editor to add in ur content? :bandit2:
  11. L

www.hosting-talk.net Forum only site

Agreed with X-Istence :) Looks pretty good, though! However forum-based looks almost the same... except for the skins and some add-ons.
  12. L

My Lyric Quiz Site

Looks pretty good. However place some links which are link back to your main site... this provides convenience for visitor who wish to skip the quiz half way and so on... :)
  13. L

Dropdown navigation

Try some of the site i've found below :) : http://www.milonic.co.uk/menu/ http://www.scriptocean.com/menu/index.html http://www.brothercake.com/dropdown/ ... Just a personal opinion... some non-image based dhtml menu works better than the one which use image roll-over... :cool:
  14. L

20-50MB, supports .zip, CGI, PHP, FTP, if possible no ads.

Maybe Spaceports ... however they have ads and no zip though... If i'm not wrong, they are providing 1 gb bandwidth per mth. :)
  15. L

My freind site

lol...
  16. L

Full Package Athletics

Wow, it took me quite some time for your site to load... However, nice graphics and good layout... but i saw a white gap on big picture at the top.
  17. L

right align tables

I seems to know what was wrong... You can't simply insert another table just like that!... Btw.. the menu column on the left should have a align tag e.g align="left" etc. In order to insert another table on the right... you will have a create a main table to hold "Menu" on the left, News on...
  18. L

Livin4.com = FREE = DEAD

That's their way to make money.... :devious2:
  19. L

cgi host

Try searching in the Host FAQ thread:)
Back