• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Some problems with the template i just downloaded...someone please help me..thanks!

PaSsEr

I downloaded a net.home template from oswd...but got some problems with it!

The Template ( net.home )

below pic: It seems that i can't use a blank space in the menu....

T1.jpg

below pic: I am able to type in the blank space some time but that cause another blank space...

T8.jpg

Last edited:
Din managed to see the pics though....
are you use a html editor to add in ur content? :bandit2:

Originally posted by lowgq
Din managed to see the pics though....
are you use a html editor to add in ur content? :bandit2:

err....you copy the url for the pictures and then paste in your internet browser......to see the pictures..

btw i am using dreamweaver mx

Last edited:
Originally posted by tandoc
go learn html and make a decent template

if i know html...i won't be here asking for help.....can anyone kind enough to teach me how to fix my problem?

Originally posted by Stardew
When you want to enter a new link, after a different one, hit SHIFT+ENTER.
Thanks......Stardew for spending your time helping me!

Thanks.....The rest for spending your time making stupid comments... instead of helping me! :confused2

THANKS ALL!

Originally posted by PaSsEr

Thanks.....The rest for spending your time making stupid comments... instead of helping me! :confused2

THANKS ALL!

You're welcome. :). Hope your website goes great!:birthday:

Originally posted by PaSsEr

THANKS ALL!
what do you want us to do, tell you what an awesome template it is and give you a false sense of satisfaction? i call it helping. if i wanted your site to fail i wouldn't have said anything. i'm not a liar... it's not the way i was raised.

Back