• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone willing to hook me up?

trenzterra

NLC
i am about to open a smilies website...

i don't really want to host it on a common free webhost, but if anyone of you are able to hook me up, with reliable hosting, please PM me or email me at furrypandy@pacific.net.sg

What I want:

15-50mb space (more the merrier)
2-3GB transfer (more the merrier)
PHP & MYSQL
and/or CGI and/or MYSQL
FTP
Ad-less

PHP please don't have safe mode on...

Also a big or no filesize limits although i won't probably upload so much.

And I am looking for some reliable...

I don't know whether I'm asking too much... Once this is popular, I may do some adverts or gladly put your adverts on, and from there maybe I can pay you some cash, but only if it works out, that is. I may also have a paid subscription.

Although my smilies I make are crappy now, at least I know how to make them. I will probably improve over time.

I need MYSQL so that I could get a script that will show all the emoticons I have etc. and people can submit them to me too.

Attached is a crappy smilie i made.

Anyone able to host me?

Attachments

• smilie.gif
    smilie.gif
    131 bytes · Views: 100
Last edited:
no offence buddy not trying to be mean, but that smily face is horrble. Its a yellow circle with 2 dots and a month or line. Not that hard to make. Not sure about the hosting either I wouldnt tell them that you make smiles or try to show that off.

Originally posted by masterpade
no offence buddy not trying to be mean, but that smily face is horrble.

I have to agree, it looks like a cheep piece of junk made in MS Paint. :rolleyes:

we all know that a smilie face isnt going to need or even prolly use all that... lower your request x4 lol and you dont have any hope in the smilie world with that... be better off stealing them from like this forumns... and they arnt even impressive.

Back