• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please tell me what you think.

Most games sites are very flashy and full of graphics. I tend to make my navigation after a lot of the site is already done. Try looking at other games sites and get some ideas. Square is definately not something I see in a lot of the good sites I see because it's not very attractive. What you might want to try to do is to make a VERY rough draft of your site - no images or anything. Just put the content up and work from there.

I find the menu's a bit too small to read easily. Needs more content first - don't worry too much about the details. Content is king.

Nick

Yes, the menu is rather to small.... Why not create a proper layout before asking for feedbacks... since we can't give you a good feedback without looking at the whole thing. ;)

Well I like it but you do have a point. I'll rework the design once there is more content.

Back