• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by whatevah

1. whatevah

How tall are you?

correction....most of you who replied, are really tall. ;)
  2. whatevah

what are your thought on freewebsites.com

that depends on what you feel is good. :) if you want no ads.. www.portland.co.uk might be a good place, but they only allow like 15meg of space, and 150meg of bandwidth.. of course, you could try tripod.com ... but they have ads, and www.netfirms.com looked pretty good to me, but.. they...
  3. whatevah

Fireworks 3/Paint Shop Pro 7 Tutorials

I'm not sure exactly of what you mean... (mainly because I'm too lazy to goto guistuff, right now. hehe) I don't know what your skill level with PSP is, but... check out the "shapes"... there are a bunch of shapes and stuff you can use for buttons, or whatever to make the design you want...
  4. whatevah

hehe yeah... I prolly used up too much bandwidth.. prolly hit 100 megs that week. :rolleyes: I've got it on angelfire right now..
  5. whatevah

How tall are you?

man.... I leave the forum for a few months, and what happens? everybody turns into a giant! okay.. time to lower the average (by about .20 inches).. I'm 5'9" .. taller than both of my parents, and most of my aunts and uncles.. my mom is 5'1" (!!) my dad is 5'7" or 5'8".. my brother is...
  6. whatevah

I had pretty good luck with the subdomains from freewebsites.com, for a while... I had users.cjb.com for a while, until cjb.net made them get rid of it.. :) and, I set up a site for a chat room, and my mIRC script on the .b0x.com domain.. but, a week after I uploaded my latest updates...
  7. whatevah

Ive done it, hopefully (The best free webhosting!)

he didn't last long, did he?
  8. whatevah

Fireworks 3/Paint Shop Pro 7 Tutorials

like he said, there are a ton of tutorials you can find on google.. :) but, here's a quick thing for PSP 7... create the image in PSP 7... goto File > Export > Image Slicer. there, you can slice up the images, and save it into a webpage... it can even write coding for roll-overs.
  9. whatevah

Ive done it, hopefully (The best free webhosting!)

actually, prolly keeping all those emails he got, and using them for spam... hehe
  10. whatevah

500mb bandwidth?

because everything costs $$$..... and companies that give away unlimited $$$ don't last long. usually, unlimited IS actually limited. check the fine print, or email the tech support people.
  11. whatevah

F2s problem.

I was talking about an anonymous proxy type service.. such as https://www.safeweb.com/ your ISP sees the reqest as going to safeweb, so it ignores it.
  12. whatevah

F2s problem.

yeah.... that doesn't happen often, but it does happen... usually because of your ISP caching the pages, too. you can't do anything about that, sadly. except, using a proxy connection, which would be too complicated to explain here. :)
  13. whatevah

Free webhost with support for php/cgi ?

I think www.tripod.com supports CGI... if they don't, I'm sure somebody will correct me. :rolleyes:
  14. whatevah

F2s problem.

when you load your pages, hit double-click on your refresh button... you should see the new pages, then. what that does, is clear the "cache" of pages that your browser saves, you can can access the pages "faster"..
  15. whatevah

500mb bandwidth?

my site isn't very active.. around 125 a week or so.. I only used 49meg of bandwidth all last month. This month will probably be closer to 75meg, since I moved my photo gallery to my paid server. 500meg should be plenty for you, but... why go for so little? I'm on www.aussiehosts.com with...
Back