• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fireworks 3/Paint Shop Pro 7 Tutorials

Akalon

NLC
NLC
Can someone please tell me where I could find some decent, easy to understand tutorials on how to use fireworks 3 and paint shop pro 7 to create simple and complex web graphics?

Thanks

like he said, there are a ton of tutorials you can find on google.. :)

but, here's a quick thing for PSP 7...

create the image in PSP 7...

goto File > Export > Image Slicer.

there, you can slice up the images, and save it into a webpage... it can even write coding for roll-overs.

I'm also looking for PSP7 tutors, but I can only find those beginner tutors. Like "How to draw a line" and "How to make a gradiant" I allready know all that stuff. I'm looking for tutorials like the ones on www.guistuff.com those are good!

Originally posted by gyrbo
I'm also looking for PSP7 tutors, but I can only find those beginner tutors. Like "How to draw a line" and "How to make a gradiant" I allready know all that stuff. I'm looking for tutorials like the ones on www.guistuff.com those are good!

I'm not sure exactly of what you mean... (mainly because I'm too lazy to goto guistuff, right now. hehe)

I don't know what your skill level with PSP is, but... check out the "shapes"... there are a bunch of shapes and stuff you can use for buttons, or whatever to make the design you want... then slice it all, and make the html.

if you have a USENET new server, check out the group comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro .. it's pretty much the official newsgroup, and one or two of the Jasc employees post in there a lot.

Back