• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How tall are you?

Originally posted by LeX
15. :( Looks hopeless doesn't it? :cry2::cry2:

kamejoko... I'm 3cm shorter than you! *sob* I must be one of the shortest person around huh? Hey, why don't I just go kill myself!?? ARRRGH~~~~~!!!!!

:p dont worry, when i was like 14 i was your height, now im 15, and i've grown like crazy.
god its weird... i allways think everyone is alot older... but theres all these like 13-14 year olds on here. crazyness.:confused:

5,676 feet
i dont know i used babylon translator
but iam 1,73 m
In America, we use a comma for a grouping symbol and a period to denote a decimal.

"5,676" means five-thousand six-hundred and seventy-six feet.

"5.676" means five and six-hundred seventy-six thousandths feet, which is what you meant. Of course, no American would ever say that. We would say 5'8".

"5'8"" is read five-foot eight.
I'm not even going to try and memorize the wierd " and ' symbols.
It's very simple. An apostrophe means foot, a quotation mark means inch.

"5'9"" means five-foot nine (you don't say "nine inch", inch is just implied. Sometime "foot" is implied too, if someone says "five-nine", they mean 5'9").

"5"9'" is simply wrong, but I guess you could read it as five inches plus nine feet.

...unless you're talking about degrees, then a degree symbol means degree, a apostrophe means minute, and a quotation mark means second.

"1°2'5"" means one-degree, two minutes, and five seconds. But you weren't talking about that.

"Wierd" is misspelled, it should be "weird". Remember the rule:
I before E
Except after C
Or when sounded as "I"
Or "A" as weigh
Neither, weird, foreign, leisure
Seize, forfeit, and height
Are the common exceptions spelled right
But don't let the C-I-E-N words get you uptight!
English is a fun language, isn't it? So is English Standard (inch, hand, link, foot, yard, fathom, rod, chain, furlong, statute mile, nautical mile, league). It makes absolutely no sense and that's the beauty of it! I think its sole intent is to confuse the foreigners. :D

0.o Wooow....^^;; I feel sooooooo short!!!!!! -_- LeX u aren't the shortest! ^^ I'm 16 and I'm around 5'2~3" *saaaaad*

0.0 Would that make me the shortest one here?:eek:

~Nami-chan

a towering 5'8"... :biggrin2:

at least I'm taller than most chicks... and I'm taller than that puny midget, Lex.. so i'm cool with that...:classic2:

Originally posted by stu
a towering 5'8"... :biggrin2:

at least I'm taller than most chicks... and I'm taller than that puny midget, Lex.. so i'm cool with that...:classic2:
ROTFLMAO puny midget

I got taller (honest!)

I kid you not:

I have increased my height from 6ft 3ins to 6ft 4ins= AMAZING!

I was measured by a doctor who noticed the change when I went in to give up smoking.

I have been practising yoga and the 'Alexander Technique" which seem to have stretched my height/back; I never intended this to happen and was already hitting my head on low ceilings.

Did you know that each time you have sex you lose 1/8th of an inch in height? I was once 6'4 but am now only 4'6 :whatthe:

Did you know that each time you have sex you lose 1/8th of an inch in height? I was once 6'4 but am now only 4'6
So how's the life of a male prostitute treating you, Webdude? ;)

So, Nick, the starter of this thread..........Have you figured out the average height of a FWS member yet?:confused:

Originally posted by LastActionHero
I'm 5'11" and I'm 19. Here in India the average height it 6'. I have noticed the average height in the US is around 6'4".

Actually, just taking the first site from a quick google search: "Averages for modern Americans are just over 5’ 9" for men, and about 5’ 3 ¾" for women."

The average height you get by asking people is more like 6'4", though. Either shorter people don't answer, or they add a few inches when asked.

Back