• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhost with support for php/cgi ?

iLLuSioN

Any free webhost with support for php/cgi ? i allready tryed f2s to slow but stable !

i only need it to run a messageboard !! php or cgi !! i allso tryed t35 but it didden accept some of the files dat* and some others and they didden allow cgi files only :(

so any suggestions ? :p

well t35 gives you cri and perl support but no PHP... then again you have php on host-ing.com
so its either php or cgi :)... :p

Originally posted by whatevah
I think www.tripod.com supports CGI... if they don't, I'm sure somebody will correct me. :rolleyes:
They don't. Otherwise, they would have been hacked somehow sometime ago for being so crappy. :D

Originally posted by Dusty
I was certain they did, but that it was so severely limited you couldn't get anything but the simplest of scripts to run there. Have the changed?
Dunno. If they're that strict, and you try implementing CGI.pm, your site may get deleted! :D:p

Originally posted by Dusty
I was certain they did, but that it was so severely limited you couldn't get anything but the simplest of scripts to run there. Have the changed?
They have a "cgi-bin", but no perl interpreter.

Back