• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ive done it, hopefully (The best free webhosting!)

Hotmail has a 2mb limit. No way he got all those messages. If this hoast is for real, I would like to be the first to say that it will fail.

I doubt it is for real though.

More the laugh about:

From their page source: <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage Express 2.0">

From the freewebz homepage: Free Web Hosting. No Banner Ads. No Popups. Welcome to FreeWebz.com.

So it's a free host, run off of a free host. *scam alert*.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Freewebz.com an entirely different free host? Not only that, but freewebz only offers 100 mb webspace and only 500 mb monthly bandwidth, so how can this guy offer what he offers under a free freewebz account?

Originally posted by Red Fat LazyCat
My guess that his next post will state that everyone who happened to signup with him must now pay a fee and no one can escape!:D :D :D

actually, prolly keeping all those emails he got, and using them for spam... hehe

Ok, so this guy says he's hosted on FreeWebz free hosting and he's reselling for Escalix free hosting????

Why wouldn't Escalix host him, or why can't he afford $7 for a domain and $5/month to get it hosted?

As far as Escalix goes, I don't think that place still has a pulse. The signup form is still there but I don't think the site has been modified in the last 3 years or so and from what I've heard there's no tech support there. You'd have to actually get ahold of someone before you can resell their services.

Or maybe this guy wants to cobrand Escalix accounts behind their back (Remember NovaSeek reselling CW accounts? LOL)

Originally posted by bigperm
Hotmail has a 2mb limit. No way he got all those messages. If this hoast is for real, I would like to be the first to say that it will fail.

I doubt it is for real though.

More the laugh about:

From their page source: <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage Express 2.0">

From the freewebz homepage: Free Web Hosting. No Banner Ads. No Popups. Welcome to FreeWebz.com.

So it's a free host, run off of a free host. *scam alert*.
yeah, I truly agree!

(no offence) Haha! Frontpage Express! At least my site looks better with plain HTML :)

Maybe his emails are all 0kb :D

Tiny possibility that he's doing this to save his own bandwidth. But highly unlikely IMO.

Originally posted by NC_TOM
Why wouldn't Escalix host him, or why can't he afford $7 for a domain and $5/month to get it hosted?

Where do you get a domain name for $7.00 per year? :confused:

Didn't I explain?

Greetings and Salutations,

I AM NOT spamming and this is NOT a scam.

Anyway the server is under new management so please email comments to mr_unix1@hotmail.com, this deal was made in the ealier hours of this morning. the new owners name is Simon Mitchell. as i said i now have nothing to do with this new thing. all curent staff have been laid off and the name will probably change.

as for ME i have routed all emails now sent to dotmatrix@ihatenetscape.com will now be routed to abc123@abcdefghijklmniopqstr.com which doesn't exist .

btw, the server waz up and the first 30 peeps that emailed me whzer adde.d

=- [ RiP in PeacE [ THA DOT MATRIX PROJECT ] =-

aS for me i's be back soon.

l8r days whores. thanx for the flamez :)

ok, so you get whatever, 30,000 emails or whatever it was you claimed you got.. then you say your not going to do it anymoer or something???

who were the first 30 to sign up? anyone from here, if so, and you accually got something back.. i would be supprised.

You lot really like to flame, don't you?

THE server IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT, I HAVE NO MORE TO DO WITH THEDOTMATRIX, I WILL BE LAUNCHING MY OWN LAME WIGLOO CO-BRANDED WEBHOSTING THING SOON. PLEASE STOP FLAMING ME. EVERY EMAIL HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO MR_UNIX1@HOTMAIL.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL HIM AND DON'T BOTHER DISTURBING ME ANYMORE.

ONCE AGAIN I WILL REPEAT IT:
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SERVER ANYMORE THANK YOU AND GOODBYE. :angry2:

Re: You lot really like to flame, don't you?

Originally posted by DotMatrix
THE server IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT, I HAVE NO MORE TO DO WITH THEDOTMATRIX, I WILL BE LAUNCHING MY OWN LAME WIGLOO CO-BRANDED WEBHOSTING THING SOON. PLEASE STOP FLAMING ME. EVERY EMAIL HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO MR_UNIX1@HOTMAIL.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL HIM AND DON'T BOTHER DISTURBING ME ANYMORE.

ONCE AGAIN I WILL REPEAT IT:
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SERVER ANYMORE THANK YOU AND GOODBYE. :angry2:
oh no your not getting away that easy, get the pitchforks boys corner him! :D You woudn't get flamed if you were actually telling the truth

any file size limits?
is there any chance that you could encrease the bandwidth?
and would you host my abandonware site if i give you the copyrights on the games?

Back