• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How tall are you?

Originally posted by Gayowulf
People are getting bigger and bigger. Back in the day 6'4 would be considered huge at age 16. I have a friend who was 6'1 when he was 12. he is 6'11 now, and hes 16. its really wierd.

Now that is too tall...

I am 17, and only 6' 1", well for me that is tall...

ALMOST 6 feet.. :p

I'm 5 feet 11.75 inches tall. I'm 16, but I haven't grown at all in the last 6 months. :p It's like I got close to being 6 feet tall and now my body is messing around and taking its time getting there.

Ok, I have come to a conclusion using 18 different heights gathered from this thread (Tater's excluded cause I don't know what the heck a 'hand' is :p). So, the average height of a FreeWebSpace.net Forum member is:

Aproximately: 69.94 inches which comes out to 5 feet 9.94 inches and for you metric people, that would be 177.65 centimeters or 1.77 meters.

iam 173 centimeters (5,676 feet) but iam 13 and i think when iam 180 cm 5,906feets i will can dunk :D

Originally posted by Nick
Ok, I have come to a conclusion using 18 different heights gathered from this thread (Tater's excluded cause I don't know what the heck a 'hand' is :p). So, the average height of a FreeWebSpace.net Forum member is:

Aproximately: 69.94 inches which comes out to 5 feet 9.94 inches and for you metric people, that would be 177.65 centimeters or 1.77 meters.

A hand is 4 inches. :p

5'8". Normal, in comparison to all the giants around here.

Say, did you realize intelligence in animals can be estimated by comparing brain size to body size? So unless you all have huge hat sizes also... :p

Originally posted by Hoth
5'8". Normal, in comparison to all the giants around here.
Oh c'mon. I'm not a giant. I was 5'8" at one time too, I happened to be 12 years old at the time, but that's not the point.

People, for the most part, are just becoming taller now.

5'7"... and I'm 18 so it's safe to assume I've done all the growing already... grr.

man.... I leave the forum for a few months, and what happens? everybody turns into a giant!

okay.. time to lower the average (by about .20 inches).. I'm 5'9" .. taller than both of my parents, and most of my aunts and uncles..

my mom is 5'1" (!!) my dad is 5'7" or 5'8".. my brother is currently stuck at 5'3" .. he's 15. I'm 17 and 6.3 months old.. :)

I'm in the Civil Air Patrol (kinda sorta like JROTC), and some of the younger cadets are getting tall! one has been over 6'0 since he was 13, and another is 15 and 5'11 already... I'm feeling short, but I'm a 1st Lietenant, so I outrank most of them. hehe

So does that mean I am infact the shortest? :D :confused: I like being short, makes me look like a cutie :)

Originally posted by syd
So does that mean I am infact the shortest? :D :confused: I like being short, makes me look like a cutie :)
How about midget? :confused: ;)

For me, I'm around 5feet 9-10 inches (I'm not even going to try and memorize the wierd " and ' symbols.)

Originally posted by sagethefreak
how old are you lex?
15. :( Looks hopeless doesn't it? :cry2::cry2:

kamejoko... I'm 3cm shorter than you! *sob* I must be one of the shortest person around huh? Hey, why don't I just go kill myself!?? ARRRGH~~~~~!!!!!

Back