• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what are your thought on freewebsites.com

It worked. My domain got under the control of freewebsites.com ,, but FTP not working. Though the ftp connection would open but it always say that the password is not correct.

THe password was all correct.
Then i tried to upload by the file manager. It said that there is some error in their script.
Then after 1 month i tried again. The same error.

bull shit freewebsites.com
:eek:

I had pretty good luck with the subdomains from freewebsites.com, for a while...

I had users.cjb.com for a while, until cjb.net made them get rid of it.. :)

and, I set up a site for a chat room, and my mIRC script on the .b0x.com domain.. but, a week after I uploaded my latest updates, they shut down the account for no reason... I didn't violate their TOS, either.... *oh, well*

Originally posted by whatevah
I had pretty good luck with the subdomains from freewebsites.com, for a while...

I had users.cjb.com for a while, until cjb.net made them get rid of it.. :)

and, I set up a site for a chat room, and my mIRC script on the .b0x.com domain.. but, a week after I uploaded my latest updates, they shut down the account for no reason... I didn't violate their TOS, either.... *oh, well*
anyway, every free host reserves the right to terminate any account without any reason.

Originally posted by trenzterra
anyway, every free host reserves the right to terminate any account without any reason.

hehe yeah... I prolly used up too much bandwidth.. prolly hit 100 megs that week. :rolleyes: I've got it on angelfire right now..

Originally posted by doofynz
thanks so what would be a good free domain host

that depends on what you feel is good. :) if you want no ads.. www.portland.co.uk might be a good place, but they only allow like 15meg of space, and 150meg of bandwidth..

of course, you could try tripod.com ... but they have ads, and www.netfirms.com looked pretty good to me, but.. they have ads, too. :)

personally, I'm paying for my domain hosting. about $62/yr for 100meg of space and 1gig of bandwidth.. cgi php mysql :)

Actually Portland only gave 100 MB of transfer. I don't think they are accepting free hosting applications anymore, though.

Back