• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by S.Clause

1. S.Clause

1GB Space, +5GB Bandwidth, PHP, MYSQL, FTP

Oh c'mon, no need to be rude... Where's the xmas spirit?
  2. S.Clause

Reliable free host with php and mysql for me33patchcentral (50Mb, ~1.5Gb xfer)

Hi, The site that needs hosting is me33patchcentral. It has a database with patches for the boss me-33 and the me-30 guitar multi-effect units. A partially backup content can be viewed here: http://web.archive.org/web/20050210195844/http://www.me33patchcentral.webkrazy.net/ If you read...
  3. S.Clause

Review Some logos

Have to agree with the above comments, none of them are any good. Tip: usually people use adobe illustrator when creating logo's and not photoshop. When creatign a logo you go for simplicity, not too many colors I would say max 3. Start out with a pencil and a paper try drawing the logo...
  4. S.Clause

Redesigned Site From Scratch////||||\\\

This design still needs ALOT of work. To be honest it looks asif you took different parts from different templates and glued them together. There are really alot of strange things: you've got that orange border at the right side, but none at the left side, the transition between main content...
  5. S.Clause

New tutorial site

I think the color scheme is fine. Although, like said above, the quality of the gifs is poor. Especially the one used in the header, "name.gif", is too much/badly compressed. Especially when you use gradients, too high of a compression really messes up the overall look.
  6. S.Clause

Trial: 90mb Space / 9GB bandwith month / Fantastico / 90MEGS.COM

Yeah, my site was suddenly gone too. Givemeplain, did you keep ANY backup of those site that were deleted?
  7. S.Clause

abacopicturs.com

Very simple indeed and to my taste it could be much nicer with better text formatting and color choice (Pink letters on brown bg?!...have you conciderd using any color sheme at all? ) Got some nice pictures good luck
  8. S.Clause

air charter website

The new design is indeed MUCH better, forget the old one. Don't have that much to say about it actually. Quite nice. I like the color sheme. A couple of things I would change though: the banner looks way too cluttered, there are like three big titles in it (I had to look carefully to find...
  9. S.Clause

www.argosycomputing.com

Agree with that, lay out should look better if you want to be actually hosting and A LOT BETTER if you want to get any design orders ... I mean: Web Site Development: $50.00/page? Content Management: $100.00/hour?? Those are some serious rates. Btw, if you will be looking for a hosting site...
  10. S.Clause

Auctions @ yAuc!

A link would be nice
  11. S.Clause

CRA Racing website

I would try using other font colors outside the main content frame. Like the grey nav menu on that grey background or those black links on the blue background, not enough contrast.
  12. S.Clause

Please rate my new website

I agree, color scheme is well implimented, except the banner; you could try using several colors from the palette there, besides blue. It's just too simple.
  13. S.Clause

Please leave comments

Yeah design is real simple, but I dig it. I would suggest formatting the text, too much Times New Roman for my taste. (Have you tried looking at the site in a not-maximized window? Cause bg gets messed up then)
  14. S.Clause

design this myself

Looks quite nice overall. If plain is what you where going for it's great, but I personally thing it could use more coloring. (ex. in stead of all those black frames(tables) you use for the offers I would try using something that complements that blue you use for those links at the top, that...
Back