• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

abacopicturs.com

Your website is cool. It has a nice clean look and is fast loaded. Also, your photography is amazing - I love your sunset pictures. Top quality!

I'll ruin it again. The layout is not so good. REASONS:
The yellow it's a bit tiresome for the eyes. You need to settle with a colour theme: white, black, yellow, pink and blue do not make a colour theme ;)
You could also try an image in the header and a more sophisticated layout. It's a pitty to have so nice pictures presented so poorelly.
Times New Roman is not a designer's friend: verdana, arial and tahoma are way better. You should make the links change colour on mouse hover and perhaps make a nice logo for the site too.

So far the site looks totally unworked. Why not play some more with it? ;)

I agree with dojo. Your pictures aren't bad, but your site could improve. So, do as dojo said, and maybe you should consider changing your menu as well.

I don't necessarily agree with dojo.

Sure, it's not all glittery and shiny as some other sites, but it has best compatability and load increase load time with unusable content.

I like that color, very distinct.

You did a very nice job, simple and clean. Although, it's just opinion when it comes to webdesign.

Very simple indeed and to my taste it could be much nicer with better text formatting and color choice (Pink letters on brown bg?!...have you conciderd using any color sheme at all? )
Got some nice pictures

good luck

Back