• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review Some logos

Romeo18 said:
Now that is just bad lol.
well some people have something wrong in their brain and cant resist posting stupid comments . Hey u cannot change that dude some people are like that.

And no logo is worth $99 its a logo i made for some other website they having some clearance or something.

Have to agree with the above comments, none of them are any good.
Tip: usually people use adobe illustrator when creating logo's and not photoshop.
When creatign a logo you go for simplicity, not too many colors I would say max 3.
Start out with a pencil and a paper try drawing the logo first, then go over some color schemes, see what scheme fits best...
You should check out some tutorials on creating logos.

6 and 8 are the only real two decent ones. the rest, it looks like my little sister might have created them in paitbrush.

vanidium said:
Hmm......

Okay.

Hmm

Thanks for ur comment :biggrin2:

And yeah its just a start improvement shall take place as i get more time to devote to making logos .

And jstgermain i challenge ur sister to make those others as u said in paintbrush i will give her 10$ ok ?

Last edited:
a1whs, i said before which 2 were good, and you should think about taking the other ones off since you site is turning out to be so damn nice, that the logos you designed bring down the whole greatness of your site. dont destroy a beautifull site with ugly logos. :( i respect your comments and work, but the logos need to go.

Ok i will remove the link to the logos on the site itself.

As i have got new server now and offering higher plans for same plan so i guess it will be bad for my buisness to make logos public for people to view.

Im not trying to make you feel bad for my post, but none of those logo's are worth 5 cents. There is a lot of room for improvement.
Keep working at it, try using illustrator and learning some techniques to create logos.

so are they worth 1 cent ? well doesnt matter as my main buisness is selling webspace and which i doing great . As only 4 of our buisness plans remain to be sold out.

a1whs.com said:
so are they worth 1 cent ? well doesnt matter as my main buisness is selling webspace and which i doing great . As only 4 of our buisness plans remain to be sold out.
I think you should not stick with these logos only even they are worth for 1 cent. You should concentrate on your main business. But I think you should keep working on it as it will add one more business line. It needs more creativity and hard work. I think you should use good tools as man suggests illustrator and Photoshop. All the Best! :classic2:

Last edited:
Im not trying to make you feel bad for my post, but none of those logo's are worth 5 cents. There is a lot of room for improvement.
Keep working at it, try using illustrator and learning some techniques to create logos.
yea, very true

Yes sirs i will work on logos improvement soon as right now i am too much occupied . I will post again if i get some good logos made.

Back